Talk to me or Else......

'Wait a minute, talk to me dammit', Forth pulled on Beam's forearm as he tried walking past him.

'Talk about what Forth?!', the shorter guy said outrageously,' Seriously , let this go', he tried shaking off his hold, but to no avail.

'Dammit, Forth, if you don't let go, I'm gonna kick you where it hurts the most', Beam said as he struggled.

' I won't let go, until you tell me , What is wrong with you? You haven't been answering my calls, you're even brushing me off since last 3 days as if we're strangers', Forth asked looking clearly for an answer.

He didn't look like he was gonna give up any sooner.

' Well newsflash dude, We're strangers...', the minute the words were out, Beam knew he'd made a mistake, Forth looked pretty hurt by his statement, but he schooled his features again.

' Who just had one night stand', Beam whispered the last part as if it pained him to even say it out aloud.

' Not strangers, friends', Forth quipped as he looked Beam dead in the eye, challenging him to say otherwise.

Beam looked embarrassed for a second, before he renewed his struggle to get free from Forth's grip.

Forth tightened his hold, and pulled Beam closer till he was flush against him.

' Oyye', Beam yelped at the sudden tug, and blushed when he realised his face was centimetres apart from Forth's when he turned to look up and give him a furious swearing, but the words died down in his mouth.

The Bastard ( Forth ) had really mesmerising eyes, it felt like he was losing himself into them.

And his face was even more attractive this close, it was hard not to do something like rub his nose along his or kiss him or something.

' And I told you I'd take responsibility for that...told you I'd make you my lover', Forth said , no literally breathed the words on his face.

Beam shook himself out of his stupor,' And I told you I won't ever become your lover, and Stop talking about taking Responsibility, like I'm some fu*king girl, I told you to leave me alone', beam said irritably.

' You didn't look like you disliked the idea 3 days ago, when I dropped you off to your dorm on my bike, and you were clutching onto me like you never wanted to let go', Forth smirked.

' Well for one, I didn't have a ride, You were insistent', Forth smiled at that, so Beam continued' And annoying and two, I was clutching onto you because I was afraid for my life, no, no, I was afraid I would be blown away with the way you were driving, you Asshole', heaved Beam.

' Don't worry I won't let you get blown away by anything, except for my love', forth said with a cheeky smile.

Beam looked affronted, he scoffed and pulled his hand hard , finally freeing himself from Forth in the moment of distraction and he kicked him in the shin as hard as he could,' Love... my ass! ', he swiftly made his way out of the hallway.

Forth whimpered , but still he smiled despite the pain,' cute', he murmured, as he limped his way behind the fuming doctor.

' Do you need a ride?', Forth asked as he caught upto the shorter guy,' I'm not getting near that Death trap, ever again', Beam said as he chucked out his car keys & waved them in front of Forth's face.

' You didn't answer my question though', Forth said as Beam opened the car-door.

' Isn't my will to not answer any of your calls and messages an answer enough', Beam shrugged,' Annoying!'.

Forth was suddenly behind him for some reason, and he slammed him into the car door which shut due to the impact.

' Hey', Beam yelled,' I almost lost my hand', he looked heatedly at Forth.

' Answer my calls', commanded Forth.

' Won't', Forth leaned closer so that they were sharing same breath,' If you don't, then I will kiss, right now, right here, and won't stop', he threatened.

Beam laughed,' Like I would let you, I will----Mrghmphh....', Forth didn't let him finish as he crushed their lips together, and started kissing him earnestly. Beam pounded on his chest but Forth didn't deter.

Beam pushed him back with full force, successfully separating himself from Forth,' What the Fu*k Forth?!', he screamed, and flinged his hands in order to hit Forth, who in turn tried avoiding them by grabbing them. Beam flicked his hand away from Forth's hand, which resulted in Forth getting harshly backslapped accidently.

Beam gasped as Forth's face turned to the side due to the impact.

' Shit?!', Beam exclaimed ,' Oyee..Forth', Beam took a step closer to Forth, he extended his hand out not knowing what to do with his hands, when Forth looked at him and held his extended hand gently in his own.

Forth's hand was warm, and large, which was not the point, by the way.

' You certainly care, then why do you behave so coldly towards me?', Forth asks genuinely.

' I don't and I am cold, take it or leave it', Beam said haughtily.

'I'll take it, I'll take everything you have, or do not have, you faults and short-comings, everything you have to give, I'll take', Forth said with utmost sincerity.

This was really bad, because Beam's heart skipped a beat, it didn't even skip when Kit smiled at him for the first time, but it did now.

If Forth continued being like this, he would be the one who would suffer, he won't be able to hold onto for long. He may cave in.

He shook his head,' Yeah, whatever, sweet-talker, don't think that I'll forgive you easily for the stunt you pulled earlier', Beam bit out as he got into his CR-V.

Forth did look guilty, but he also looked equal parts proud. Beam sighed, What had his life become?

How did it come to this again?

Yeah right, because of that Shitty Kit.

A/N :  Forth is an Gentleman through and through, I just think of him as those Gentle type of Seme who can show their Rawr side from time to time you know ;)

Also was it too soon for a Kiss??? ^.^