Avoidance will get you nowhere...

I just wanna feel your lips against my skin...

I'm trying not to let it show...

that I don't want to let this go.

Chpt.14.

The next day , Beam didn't know how to act, his feet were bouncing through all the lectures. He was rigid one minute, and next he would be deflated as a balloon. Pha and Kit kept throwing him sceptical looks.

Beam gave them a fake smile to keep them off of him.

Pha narrowed his eyes at him, and Beam avoided his eyes for the rest of the lectures.

And it was not just Pha's eyes he avoided, he avoided Forth too.

Forth thought he had made some improvement, after last night, he felt positive, but coming to the medical faculty just made his head hurt with confusion.

Beam was totally avoiding him.

Forth had been early today, and as soon as Beam saw him in the hallway, he made a sharp turn into the other direction, bumping into another guy, or many students as a matter fact as he rushed in the opposite direction.

Forth frowned as he made his way into the hordes of students to follow Beam, but it was hard since they were all eager to leave the place.

Beam reached into the bathroom, and took a huge gulp of air, his hands shook as he turned the faucet, he splashed water on his face. He yelped when he came in contact with cold water, he stared at his own reflection, and flew out air,' Keep it together', he slapped his cheeks hard.

' Fighting!', he pumped his fist in air.

He pulled some paper towels and wiped his face as his breathing returned to normal, and he felt settled in his own skin.

Just then the door to the bathroom banged open, Beam looked up in the middle of wiping, and his eyes met Forth's through the mirror.

And just like that his heartbeat started to skyrocket again.

He fumbled with the tissue, as he avoided Forth's eyes, and tried to get away sneakily from forth. But all Forth had to do was simply block his path with his large figure to stop him from leaving.

Beam tried to wiggle out from Forth's side, but Forth just outstretched his hand and tugged him back.

His struggled were not getting him anywhere.

Beam sighed as he couldn't find any other escape route, he punched Forth in the stomach lightly, as he glared up at Forth.

' Atleast ,now you're not avoiding my eyes', Beam's eyes widened a fraction before he turned his gaze away from Forth's.

Forth caressed his cheek, and then tilted his chin up so that Beam could do nothing to avoid his gaze.

Forth frowned when Beam turned docile in his hold, this was not normal. Normally, he would fight against Forth.

Beam held his gaze for a second before his eyes lowered , Forth hissed unconsciously, and Beam's eyes met his again in surprise,' Don't turn your eyes away from me', Forth whispered hotly.

Beam shivered a bit at that, Forth noted and was that a blush?

Forth smirked and dipped his head a little so that they were sharing the same breath,' You're blushing', he said as Beam breathing changed,' and you also have a piece of tissue stuck on your forehead'.

That broke Beam out of his reverie he sneered up at Forth, the moment broken, he pushed him away, and ran his fingers through his face to find the piece and chuck it off.

Forth chuckled as Beam pushed him away once again to get out of the bathroom.

Beam slammed the door shut behind him as he leaned on it for a second.

Another second more, and he would've closed his eyes or done something bizarre like leaning in.

He made his way away from there, his heart still thudding, that smirk , that handsome face still on teasing his mind.

Beam yelped when he felt a hand at his waist, he swatted the hand away,' Shit! Ai'Forth!'.

'Can't stop thinking about me, can you? Thinking about last night? ', forth teased as he tagged along.

' You wish', Beam huffed.

' I was cool yesterday, wasn't I? come on, don't be shy tell me—'.

' No you weren't, At . All.  ', Beam pointed out.

' Ayee, then what about the ride? You enjoyed that didn't you?', Forth placed his arm around his shoulder.

Beam wiggled out of his hold,' No', he lied, as he blushed down to his neck.

' Aww! Look at you, you're blushing!', Forth ruffled his hair.

Beam broke into a sprint to get away from Forth,' Stop, you slimy monster!', he screeched as Forth laughed.

' Slimy monster?', he asked in a fit of laughter.

' Yeah, you're like a monster trying to always get his slimy hands on me—', Beam explained as he scrunched his nose up at Forth.

Forth couldn't control his laughter when Beam wriggled his fingers for demonstration.

' You're cute', Forth said.

' I know', Beam said arranging his hair, Forth raised an brow,' What? You've been saying that since Forever, and I know you're not gonna stop it', Beam said with a put upon sigh.

Forth grinned,' True that'.

' You've finally started to understand me, Beam!', he stretched his hands out asking for a hug from Beam. Beam rolled his eyes as he turned away from Forth.

Forth shrugged and just hugged himself, Beam looked over his shoulders and had to contain his laughter when Forth threw a wink his way, still hugging himself.

Beam was not a worrier by nature.

Okay, maybe he is.

But the thing is he believes in crossing the bridge when the time comes.

He doesn't have to tell anyone anything, today.

He's pretty sure, he will know when the time comes, and he's just starting to feel something, he can't even name.

It's new, different feeling, and he needs time.

So he's not going to jump head-first into anything.

He nods to himself, as he makes his way towards the lunch table, Forth trailing behind him.

A/N:    What. The. F*ck. Am. I. Writing....even I don't know anymore.

This chapter went spiraling at the end, I'm sorry guys, I hope this chapter makes sense & you guys enjoy it !