Warm N' cold...

Wish I could just show you ( Love) ...

But it's not so easy...

Chapter . 29.

' Your Lover is here ', Pha whispered , Beam sat up with a start, he just wasn't expecting his head to hit the table, he groaned, as he clutched at his forehead,' Ugh!', he moaned in pain as he sat up gingerly.

' Oi' ', Pha pressed over Beam's hands,' Are you okay?', he asked worriedly as he tried to remove Beam's hands to see for himself.

' Shit!', Beam cursed.

Forth strode up to the duo, he was soaked from head to toe, Beam looked up at him through squinted eyes as Forth pulled him up swiftly to his side,  but gently .

Beam didn't even have to open his eyes to know that Pha was either frowning or sitting there smiling like the puppy he is. Forth gave a nod to Pha,' I'll take it from here'.

Beam didn't even know if Pha left them alone or not, or was he just sitting there, watching them.

Forth didn't let Beam ponder on that thought as he turned Beam around to face him. He removed Beam's hands from his forehead, instead he covered the sore spot with his own and gently started rubbing it. Beam hissed at the contact, the skin was blooming red, Forth worriedly noted.

Pha saluted Forth somewhere over Beam's shoulder and left the two alone.

Forth 's hands were cold, and wet, Beam shivered unconsciously ,' Clumsy', Forth had a little smile gracing his face, not that Beam could see it since he had his eyes clenched shut.

' Whose fault ..do you think this is?',  Beam grumbled to himself.

Forth massaged the spot gently,' Your hands are cold', Beam stated,' You're all wet', he then accused, looking Forth directly in the eyes.

' I know, I'm sorry', Forth smiled, not an ounce of sincerity in it, he was dripping wet with water, but he still managed to look hot.

Unlike Beam who looks like a drenched cat in the rain.

Beam shook his head internally, that was not the point, right now.

' Sorry, they'll warm up soon', he said sounding apologetic.

Forth was apologizing because he thought Beam was feeling cold from his hands? He was concerned about that more?

Beam took a step back,' Is that your major concern right now—really?! Wow?! ', Beam frowned, and threw his hands up in air in frustration.

Forth looked perplexed like they were not even having the same conversation,' What?'.

' You idiot!', Beam smacked him up on his head.

' Ow...'.

' What?!', Forth ducked away from his hands,' Use your words not ---the hands', he grumbled.

' Idiot', Beam mumbled to himself.

' Why are you here? I told you not to--- or else you'll get caught in the rain—see, now you're all drenched, this way—', Suddenly Beam found himself encased into those strong arms and broad chest . Forth had just pulled Beam into a hug.

' Thank you for caring for me, Beam', he whispered, his smile was so pure and wide

Beam screeched,' Cold', he pushed Forth away,' Don't get me wet too'.

Forth smiled sheepishly,' Sorry, Hehehe '.

He bent down to kiss the corner of Beam's lips though,' Warm', Forth smacked his own lips, Beam blushed, as he wiped the wet imprint of the kiss,' Cold', he said flippantly.

Beam pushed him away,' Go home, take a warm shower and stay inside', he warned.

' I'm not going to take care of you, if you get sick', Forth smiled to himself, knowing it was a lie, as he backed away,' I'll call you then'.

' Don't!', Beam said exasperated, but Forth was long gone by then, out of hearing range. Beam shook his head.

He hoped Forth would get home safe, he looked up at the thundering sky and sighed. He wished the rain would stop , or at least slow down to a light drizzle.

His heart lurched in his throat when he realized that wasn't even the major issue. The only concern he had was if Forth drove his bike there?

He meant to ask Forth that himself, he ran a hand through his hair, feeling angry at himself.

If Forth had really rode the bike , he at least wanted to warn , or remind him to drive safely.

He toyed with his cell phone before he decided to leave a message :

                                                         " Drive Safely....Slowly".

And hit the send button before he could change his mind.

He hoped Forth was still in the Parking lot and saw the message before getting on the bike.

He looked at the rain still going strong , sent a silent prayer to God, and made his way inside , towards his class.

A/N: Someone is being very, very obvious and worried ;)

Hope you liked it :)

Damn that kiss...though *  Here I'm imagining it & melting * !!!!