Too much to handle.

I'm sorry but I fell in Love tonight....

I didn't mean to fall in Love tonight....

You're looking like you fell in love tonight.

Go for it ...P'Tae  , kiss him <3

Chpt.11

' Don't you guys have lectures and stuff? How do you always get time to wander off? Engineering must be very easy these days, since you guys have so much time to slack off', Beam said without looking up from his Tab.

Forth sat a little too close for Beam's liking, their thighs were touching, and the taller guy radiated a lot of heat.

He smacked Forth's thigh,' Move, you're too close'.

Forth smiled as he placed one of his hands on the table and the other behind him on the bench, barricading him,' Why does this bother you?'.

' It's hot, and you're hot, it's too much to handle—get away', Beam looked up to see that Forth's face was centimetres apart from his. His eyes widened ,he leaned back out of reflex.

Out of the corner of his eye he could see Kit smiling at his misery.

' You think I'm hot?', Forth was smiling mischievously.

' What?', Beam asked dumbly, the weather was getting to his head. And the close proximity wasn't helping either.

' You said I'm hot', Forth grinned.

' I. Did. Not. Say—', before Beam re-traced his words, his face changed colors from white to red.

' I didn't mean it that way—not hot as in hot but..', Forth smirked at his struggle.

' It's okay, Beam . I know I'm hot too, but it feels nice to hear you say it', Beam was rendered speechless. He started fanning himself with his hands.

' Feeling hot?', Forth asked slyly.

Beam slapped his hand on the table, making people turn to look at them, he stood up abruptly ,and started packing his things.

' Where are you going? There are still a few minutes till the break is over', Beam flipped him a finger.

Forth watched amusedly as Beam rushed away from him, and almost fell in an haste to get away from him.

Kit was laughing silently all the while, he high-fived Forth, as he followed Beam to the class.

A/N: This was a short update, but I hope you enjoy it !!! ^.^ V