Of giving in or maybe not.....

A/N: In my imagination the video BeamKit were watching was the one above.

See if you like it, it's my favourite movie, & my favourite song from the movie<3

It's very deep and meaningful !!

O' my partner, Make me yours!

Drench this barren land of my heart.

If it's possible showcase a little amount of love....

(Some of the most beautiful lines from the song)

Chpt.15.

' What are you guys doing?', Forth asked as he approached the table.

Beam and kit were huddled over on the bench, with their heads buried in the tab. Kit smacked Beam, who wouldn't make space for Forth to sit.

Beam slid near to kit, to make some space for forth but he didn't forget to glare at him first.

Forth was fairly surprised that Beam had given in so easily.

Grinning, he took a seat beside Beam.

' Our last period got cancelled , just watching some videos', Kit said as he went back to the videos.

Kit and Beam both were sharing the headphone.

Forth perched his head on his hand and looked at Beam.

Beam gave him a stare , and quirked his eyebrows questioningly.

Forth just smiled and shook is head, Beam rolled his eyes hard before he went back to the video.

But he could still sense that Forth was watching him, so he smacked him in the shoulder without looking up.

Forth chuckled before he got up,' I'll get something to eat, I'm hungry—you want something?', he asked as he touched Beam's shoulder lightly.

Beam looked up to see the question directed to not only him but Kit and Pha too.

Pha went back to his chatting ignoring Forth, while Kit shook his head as a ' no' .

Lastly Forth's eyes landed on him,' No, I just ate', Beam answered.

Forth smiled ,' I'll be back', as he brushed his fingers through his nape.

Beam shrugged his shoulders to get away from the touch but didn't say anything. Forth turned around and went to get himself something to eat .

Beam watched the music video for a while before his eyes unconsciously drifted to the taller guy with Engineering uniform, putting coins into the machine.

Forth was contemplating between getting the green one or the purple one, Beam perched his chin on his hand as he watched Forth finally decided to take the green one and place his order for food. He was making small talks with the lady, smiling and drumming his fingers on the counter-top from time to time.

Beam cocked his head to the side, as he took in his relaxed stance, his handsome side-view, his smile.

His own lips quirked a bit as he continued to gaze at him from afar.

' Makes you want to fall in love ---', Kit sighed dreamily.

Beam broke out of the trance to look at Kit to see he was not referring to him but the music video,' Aw! He loves her, look at his eyes , they're oozing love', Kit clapped his hands over his heart.

Beam shook his head at Kit ,the sappy-romanticist but nevertheless he had a smile playing on his lips as he went back to watching the video but not before shooting a quick glance in Forth's direction. This time Forth was leaning against the counter and was looking back at him.

Their eyes met , and Forth maintained the eye-contact, Beam too never breaking it.

It was hypnotising, it was like they were the only ones present there. The soft music coming from the head-phone was fuelling the effect. Beam felt as if he is starring in a drama and Forth is his love-interest.

Forth was smiling softly at him, Beam averted his eyes first, the soft gaze too much for him to handle.

He tried to concentrate on the video but couldn't so he gave up, and just opted to listen to the song. He closed his eyes as he listened to the sweet melody. He felt more than he heard as Forth took a place beside him.

Forth munched on his lunch silently, but then Beam flet something poking his lips.

He cracked one eye open to see Forth holding the drink to his lips, the straw poking his lips. He raised a brow at Forth, Forth just urged him to take a sip.

Beam turned his face away, but is futile attempts were no match to the stubborn guy's attempts. He groaned in frustration before he gave in and took a sip.

Forth smiled at him, and Beam smiled mischievously around the straw.

He gave Forth a look before he chewed on the straw furiously that it was almost tattered.

He gave the drink back to Forth with an angelic smile, and motioned him to drink it up.

Forth looked at the condition of the straw and laughed, he took out the straw and looked at it as if it was the most amusing thing he had ever seen. He continued laughing, and Beam couldn't deny even if he wanted to that he liked the sound of it.

Forth had a beautiful laugh.

He had made Forth laugh, eventhough it wasn't his intention.

He just wanted the guy to feel the same frustration he felt whenever he was near him.

Sigh.

You can forget that, it seems that everything Beam does is always funny and amusing to Forth.

He never feels grossed, mad or angry at him.

F*ck this.

Beam turned his face away from the goof- ball , and plopped his head on his folded hands.

' Leave---when you're done', he grumbled.

Forth pocked him with the same tattered straw, Beam batted away his hands,' Go away! It' s sticky!!'.

' Ahh!!! You're dead!', Beam screeched as the straw left remnants of the grape juice on his face. He wiped his face harshly as he left everything and started chasing Forth , who was waving the straw in the air, mocking him.

Pha was unfazed, Kit just plugged the other head-phone piece that Beam had plucked off, in his ear and went back to watching his music videos, ignoring the two college kids behaving like children.

A/N :   XOXO to all my beautiful , fellow readers and forthbeam shippers <3

Thanks for the support!