32. Can I kiss you?

Cause' This is all we know...

The Feelings all we know .

Chapter. 32.

' I'll be here', Beam's shoulders sagged in relief. His vision was blurred and Beam realized with a start that there were tears in his eyes.

' I really like you Beam, and I'm willing to wait for you', Forth had made his way over to him , it seemed. He back-hugged Beam gently, and kissed the back of his head, before he released him.

Beam closed his eyes, and a tear rolled down his cheek as he sagged into the embrace. He nodded and left the place in a haste, without looking back, in fear of Forth noticing him crying.

The ball was in his court now.

Forth would not make any moves, he said he'd wait for him.

But he didn't have to wait now , did he?

Because Beam liked him already.

He was too deep already, and he was falling down fast, too fast, too deep for him to grasp anything.

By the time he reached the Parking lot, the tears were falling freely now.

' God! Why am I crying?', he sniffled.

' God! Why are you crying, Beam?', he asked himself, as he started looking for his car.

" Because for once in life, you found someone who really cares for you, would wait for you and be always there for you " , a little voice in his head reminded him.

' Why couldn't you just say—I like you too? Is that so hard?', he chided himself , it was getting harder to breath, he was outright sobbing now.

He thumped his chest,' Oh God! *Hic* What? * Hic* Where is * Hic* my car? *Hic*', he turned around , paced back and forth , made a full circle before he gave up and flopped down on the hard concrete.

' I'm so stupid', he sniffled.

' Beam! Your car is—', Forth came running to the Parking lot searching for him but then he froze when he saw Beam sitting on the asphalt, crying.

He rushed to Beam's side who wanted a hole to swallow him up right then ,it was embarrassing to let Forth see him like this, but he wouldn't , couldn't stop crying.

' What happened?', Forth asked as he gently as he crouched in front of him and took his hands in his own, treating him as if he was made of glass.

It only made him feel more emotional, seeing Forth, the ever-so- caring , lovely Forth,' My *Hic* car', Forth smiled.