Two Fools....

[  Is it just me or P'Tae looks like he's gonna kiss Tee here <33 ]

Will you stay by my side?

Will you keep looking at me with that same warm gaze ?

Will you stop time?

So that we can live in this moment  forever....

Chapter . 23.

Beam tossed and turned that whole night, thinking about the conversation again and again.

Had he over-reacted? But it's not like Forth is his Boyfriend, why should he be concerned about who he gives his number to—Why was he even thinking about this?

He hadn't even looked at anyone since Forth had declared that he was courting him.

He shouldn't let this bother him, he knows he shouldn't, but it's like his mind is not listening to him at all.

Beam didn't even shower that night, neither did he change his clothes, he flopped on the bed in the same clothes, as he turned sides throughout the night.

He even forgot to charge his phone, it was probably lying somewhere on silent mode, like he could care about that when his head was such a mess.

This was so not him, and it was unnerving him.

He ruffled his own hair as he thought over their conversation from the evening again and again.

' Flirt?!', he scoffed,' I was flirting?!'.

' When? I haven't even spared a glance to any girl since that day---Argh!! What am I saying?', he stuffed his face between the two pillows.

He could bet Forth was having a good night sleep right now , while he was losing sleep over that foolish guy.

Beam groaned,' Not fair, so not fair !'.

-

Forth nursed his probably sixth drink, as looked at Lam who was busy chatting with some girls, probably trying to get one of them come home with him.

He shook his head as he watched the other people enjoying themselves, having a time of their life, the loud music was starting to get on his nerve now.

The place was starting to get congested as he sat there on the bar-stool.

A brunette with long hair, in a tight blue dress, really short dress settled on the bar-stool to his side. She placed one of her legs over another, making the dress ride up even more. But Forth was not interested, these days he was not interested anything other than Beam.

He gulped the remaining contents of his glass, as he asked for another one right away. He could feel the girl's gaze on his face.

So he turned to glance at the girl out of curiosity. She was playing with the straw of her cocktail, as she eyed him as if he was a piece of meat.

Forth raised an eyebrow, she was a mixture of sexy and cute, big black eyes, a button nose, thick lips but not really his type.

And she was trying too hard, Which has always been an turn- off for Forth.

Any other time, he'd still taken her home for some fun , but now that there's only one person who is constant on his mind, he just can't even imagine, doing it with anyone else.

Forth wanted to take the girl back home with him, as a payback to Beam, he really wanted to.

Even if only to entice an reaction out of Beam, make him jealous, for once.

But when the thought really sunk in, he regretted it immediately, he could not do it. He felt ashamed of even thinking that.

He can't do this to Beam, even if Beam was not around to see.

Forth is not that type of person, if he gives his heart to someone he gives his all.

He has committed himself to Beam.

Even though Beam has not.

He will stay loyal, with that he whipped out his phone to call the said person.

The call won't go through, no matter how many times he tried.

He frowned at the phone, the screen was starting to get blurry , maybe his eyes were getting blurry , he felt more than saw the girl beside him leave for good.

He didn't even care, since he was so busy, in getting the call through.

Was Beam ignoring him or something?

Why won't he pick up his calls?

When he had tried many times, Forth opened the Line chat and started typing messages, asking him to pick up his calls.

Some time later, Lam was leaning against the bar beside him out of nowhere, trying to peek at his phone. He must've a blacked out for some time because his phone was in Lam's hand, and he was giggling.

He asked Forth for why he was so down?

' Do you wanna take that girl? Maybe she could help you relieve some of – the stress, lately you've been so out of it', he slurred, as he pointed to some girl, he couldn't even make out in the dark.

Forth shook his head ' Beam', he hiccuped.

' Beam?', Lam frowned' What about him?'.

' Is he here?', Lam mumbled to himself, as he scanned the bar.

' Man, that guy, he's so hot but also so cute , you know what I mean', Forth sighed, probably more drunk than he thought he was.

Lam snickered as he took a place beside him on the stool, patting him on the shoulder, more like stumbled onto the stool.

' I'd probably bang him', he agreed.

Forth glared at him through squinted eyes, the effect was lost on Lam who was pissed drunk himself too.

' What should I do about him?', Forth groaned.

Lam's head lolled around back and forth,' I don't have an effing idea about what you're talking about man—'.

' I mean , he looks so uptight ', Lam agreed once again,' but he's really a warm person, but also a cold person , and when he blushes, he's just so cute---he---', Lam shook his head.

' Dude, you're drunk, this is funny! You're practically quoting sonnets about Beam', he snickered.

Forth had somehow gotten his hands on his phone again, he sent another message to Beam.

Lam snatched the phone out of his hands, Forth was too tired to argue or get it back,' Woah !', Lam exclaimed, as a creepy smile found it's way on his face, as he read the message.

He looked over his friend's huddled form, as he started typing another message.

Forth couldn't keep his eyes open, next thing he knows is it's all black and he succumbs to the impeding sleep.

A/N:  Suddenly I'm out of words...Do tell me what u thought abt this chpt. though :)

Can we talk about the above picture though....Why does P'Tae have to look at Beam like that, like he's soft on him, like he would give him the world, Like he loves him T.T  <3

How does Tee even handle his stares? <33 * I'd melt *