Of rain and comforting talks....

I need you

I need you...

I need you...

I miss you.

Chapter. 28.

' Ai' Beam', the senior took a seat near Beam,' Did you find out about that Forth? Is he available?', Beam looked away from the grey sky.

He was feeling gloomy since the morning due to the weather, he didn't like rain or the grey that came with it too.

It was pretty dark, and it seemed it was going to start raining soon.

Beam thought for a while about what to say.

' P', I think he is already taken', he said lowly, not taking his eyes off the dark clouds looming.

He chanced a look at the Senior who looked disappointed but nodded,' Do you know who they are? Is the person he is chasing from from Engineering too? Are they official?'.

Beam didn't know how to answer that, he scratched his head,' Uh, I don't know—all I know is that he is chasing him right now'.

' He seems pretty determined to get him', Beam scrunched his nose. Beam seemed calm on the outside, but his heart was running miles as he talked, he played with his fingers nervously, knowing that it was true, his own words scaring him.

He knew how Forth was. He was one stubborn guy, very, very determined when it comes to his goals.

And this time his goal was Beam.

The senior whistled ,' Woo, Good for him, pass my best wishes to him', he patted Beam and went on his merry way.

' Till next time Beam'.

Beam just waved, he looked up just as the first drops of rain started hitting the asphalt.

Suddenly it started pouring.

Pha took a seat beside him as Beam sighed,' I always feel gloomy and cold on days like these', he said without looking away from the pelts of the rain.

' I hate rain', Beam grumbled, as he opened his book and placed his head on it.

Pha lied down and placed his head in Beam's lap, it was a bit difficult for him to fit on the Bench , since he was tall, his legs dangled to one side, but he settled nicely,' I love rain', Pha had a goofy smile on his face.

' Yeah because you have your Nong Yo to snuggle with', Beam carelessly ran his fingers through Pha's hair.

Pha hummed as he closed his eyes.

' Don't sleep on me—go to your lover, I'm not your pillow', Beam said but didn't make any attempt to move him.

Thunder roared outside.

' I Love you though', Pha said .

' Oh I'm telling this to Yo', Beam grinned as his eyes glinted with mischief.

Pha sat up in alarm,' But I love Yo more '.

Beam scowled ,' I know that '.

' But if I love anyone more after Yo, it's you', Pha said cheekily as he leaned his head on Beam's shoulder.

' What's with the sudden brimming Love for me?', Beam asked.

' I miss you'.

' You see me everyday', Beam squinted at him as best as he could without dislodging Pha from his shoulder.

' But I don't get to really meet or talk to you these days', Pha said as he sat up straighter.

' Hey, I missed you too', Beam bumped their shoulders together. Pha smiled as he patted Beam's thigh.

They sat in silence and just watched the rain patter on the pavement.

' So , is Forth coming today?', Beam was surprised by Pha's question. He thought Pha had started to avoid the topic, because he did not like Forth.

Beam shrugged,' I don't know maybe---I just hope that idiot doesn't get caught in the rain', Beam's brows crinkled in worry.

It was a heavy downpour, and riding a bike in that situation was dangerous and downright stupid.

Pha gave him a measuring look,' You –Have you told him yet?'.

Beam looked away,' What?'.

' That you like him ', Pha insisted , Beam sighed,' No'.

' I—I don't, Pha I feel really insecure in his presence, you know like I'm not handsome at all, he makes me feel weak. I'm not myself, he's making me feel things I'm not used to'.

' Well there's a first time for everything, maybe you've not felt this way before because you never really found the right person for yourself, talk to him--tell him about your insecurities', Pha turned to him.

Beam fumbled with his shirt sleeves,' What if he loses interest as soon as I give in---I don't know sometimes it feels surreal you know to think that he likes me , would do anything for me, he's-- he's just so good to be true, Pha'.

Pha ruffled his hair,' Idiot, let him decide that whether you interest him or not, don't go on making assumptions on your own, talk to him'.

Beam narrowed his eyes,' Why are you suddenly on board with Forth and me getting together?'.

Laughing Pha pinched his cheek,' If you can get someone who loves you for who you are, I will be the most happiest person, because I know that feeling and I want you to feel it too, and if Forth really is that person for you then-- Meh', he shrugged,' I can take a step back for my friend's happiness'.

Beam really tried to hold in the laughter but he couldn't, his laugh boomed around them,' Shit! Yo has totally turned you into a big ,sappy romantic teddy bear', he cooed.

Pha flicked him on his nose,' Shut Up!'.

Beam's head bumped into Pha's chest as he bent down in his fit of laughter , Pha pushed him away, but that didn't faze Beam.

He copied Pha's action from earlier , and led his head down on his lap,' Don't wake me up, I'm going to sleep', Beam closed his eyes, a smile playing on his lips.

Later he felt light caress through his hair, he sighed happily as he sank more comfortably against his most reliable friend.

It was good to have such a great friends.

' Ah, this is good', he groaned happily, he cracked an eye open and glanced up at Pha,' Love you', he whispered before he closed his eyes for certain this time.

He heard Pha scoff ,' Of course you do! ', the fingers never stopped caressing,' I love you too', Pha replied nonchalantly, but Beam knew he meant it.

A/N: Pha is such a great friend..don't you all agree, he's so supportive , he's giving our Beam strength and confidence <3

I'll be waiting to hear your thoughts ^.^  Thank you !!