Of Take-outs , straws and chocolates...

You were a vision in the morning...

When the light came through...

Chapter. 27.  Bonus +

Beam and Forth were waiting for their order to be done (take-out) , don't ask how it came to that, and Beam was slurping his chocolate milk through the straw, which of course Forth had bought for him while they were waiting.

Beam was leisurely sipping his Chocolate milk as he leaned back against the hood of his car, Forth by his side.

His eyes were wandering from one person to another when his eyes landed on the Freshman girl that gave Forth a love letter former evening. She was placing her order too, she was with her friends once again.

' Oh look who's here, the One who gave P'Forth chocolates', Beam elbowed Forth in his side, and said in a teasing voice.

Beam placed his hand over his heart and tried to act coy, he tucked an imaginary strand of hair behind his ear,' P ' Forth'.

Forth raised his brows in surprise, as he turned to look at Beam.

' I ..I.. here', Beam stood up straighter & thrust his chocolate milk into a very Flabbergasted Forth's hand.

' Here, P' I like you', Beam said as he looked up through his lashes, and blinked twice coyly.

Forth 's eyes widened, so did Beam's as soon as he realized what he had said.

Beam cleared his throat,' Uhm! Not like , it's not me—I was just trying to re-enact the scene from yesterday'.

Forth snickered , Beam looked up at him surprise, chuckling he ruffled Beam's hair,' Joker'.

' Hey!', Beam swatted Forth's hands,' Don't ruin my hairstyle, dude'.

' Gonna keep doing it', Forth kept ruffling his hair, then he pulled the struggling Beam against his side by his shoulder.

He put an arm around Beam's shoulder, Beam looked at the offending appendage, before glaring up at him.

' Were the chocolates good?', Forth asked as he carded his fingers through his hair at the nape. It took a lot of efforts to just not give in and close his eyes.

Beam wiggled ,' They were good, okay, I guess', he pushed at Forth's chest with full force to escape from his long limbs and fingers.

' I'll buy you even better ones', Forth smiled as his hands advanced towards Beam's waist, probably trying to tuck him to his side again.

' Don't !', Forth didn't know if Beam meant his touch or the chocolates.

Beam sprinted to the other side of his car's hood, to put some distance between him and Forth.

Forth did hearts with his fingers. Beam scowled.

' I'll buy you heart-shaped Chocolates, the best ones out there', Forth said as he advanced towards Beam, Beam extended his hand out to stop Forth from getting into his personal space.

' No need, I'm not gonna take them nor eat them'.

Forth smiled toothily ,' I'll still buy it for you', before he went to see if their orders were ready.

Beam watched him from where he was leaning against his car, Forth would turn to flash him a smile from time to time.

While waiting he would take a sip or two from the chocolate milk.

Beam couldn't contain his smile, Forth was drinking the Chocolate milk.

Chocolate !

This guy didn't even like chocolates.

That smile disappeared though when he realised he was drinking from the same straw. It was his chocolate milk, the one he'd been drinking, he looked down at his hand to see the bottle gone. He grasped at empty air and blushed a little, as he watched Forth slurp through the straw.

Forth came back with their order and handed him his bottle back.

Beam looked at the straw, then Forth, before he slowly took it from his hand.

Forth asked him to open the door, he placed the bags inside , before he motioned Beam towards the passenger seat.

Beam was contemplating the whole ride whether to drink the milk or not, before he looked at Forth who was driving the car with ease. He had a little smile playing on his lips.

Beam threw the worries to the wind and put his lips around the straw and took a sip.

If his cheeks heated a little bit, it was all because of the chocolate milk, and not because of the indirect kiss.

No sir !

By the way, Why was he not driving his own car?

Beam wondered as he slurped the last bits of his chocolate milk loudly.

Hmm....

A/N:  I'm late, aren't I ?  I'll try to update the next chapter today or it might be tomorrow so stay tuned & enjoy !   :)

This was a Bonus , hope you guys liked it ^.^V  Love you guys, lots of love <3 and..

Happy New Year !!