31. I'll be here.

A/N:  I know I'm late, I'm sorry, it's just I was sick and in so much pain .

...but here's an update that will make you feel  like the wait was worth it ;)

Beware!! This chapter is heavy...can you take it?  XD

Chapter.31.

Lost but now I'm found...

I can see but once I was Blind...

Forth got up because he needed to pee so bad, he did his business, and snuck out to see if Beam was still around, even if the chances were very little.

He stepped into the living room with heavy heart, but he was pleasantly surprised to see Beam there.

Beam was sitting on the couch with his legs folded under himself, and was eating chips, and he even had peeled apple, sliced on a plate, he would nibble on a slice every now and then.

Forth smiled to himself, it felt so domestic, Beam had made himself at home, he was watching the television in Forth 's humble abode, and eating through the same cutlery.

Forth leaned against the wall as he crossed his arms , his warm gaze taking in the person he has come to like no other.

The person who was equal amounts of Cold and warm, sweet and sour, funny but also reserved.

Forth felt something tug in his chest as he kept watching the figure sprawl over , taking over all of the couch stifling a yawn.

He could get used to this, he also couldn't help the pull, so he gave in and advanced towards the said person.