Of Soft smiles & deep thoughts...

My Asylum...

Is in your arms...

On Your shoulders

On Your shoulders...

On your shoulders...

I can reach an endless Sky...

Chpt. 13.

Finally they were back at the Campus, it was late.

They were the only ones there, and it was a bit awkward, atleast for Beam. He had dozed off on Forth's shoulder and here he was now scrubbing his shoe against the asphalt, as he stood near his Car.

He scratched his arm,' Uhm, Thank you, you know for—', Beam waved his hand around. Forth shrugged as he leaned against his bike,' Would've done it for anyone'.

And that he would have, Beam knew.

' So, I'm gonna go now', Beam said but showed no signs of moving.

Forth nodded and raised his brow when Beam just kept staring at him.

' Do you have something more to say to me?', Forth asked.

Beam opened and closed his mouth before he said,' Good night, Forth', he said softly with a genuine little smile on his lips.

Forth was surprised by the soft voice, he mirrored the smile.

Forth could get used to the voice, he has always heard Beam screech, and talk to him angrily.

It was a nice change. And Beam looked even more pretty like this, speaking softly.

' Good night, Beam', he replied, as he disappeared on his bike into the night.

Beam twirled his keys around in his fingers, as he watched Forth leave. He heaved a sigh as he leaned against the hood of his CR-V.

' Your love is showing', Pha whispered, coming to his side out of nowhere.

Beam clutched at his chest, as he glared at Pha,' Phana ! Warn a guy!', before he settled back. Pha shrugged as he leaned against the hood too.

Beam sighed as he looked at the night sky before looking at Pha who had been boring holes into his face ,he raised an brow', You're gonna fall in love with me if you stare too much'.

Pha chuckled as pushed Beam, who stumbled but regained his posture.

' Beam', Pha started seriously, but Beam held up a hand,' Don't', he sighed.

Pha nodded in understanding,' If you asked me, I'd say give him a chance, even I can't deny that Forth's a good guy'.

There it was, Pha had just laid his thoughts bare in front of him.

Beam stared at the asphalt trying to let everything sink in.

' Whatever your decision, You know I'm always here, right?', Pha ruffled his hair, and for once Beam didn't mind it.

He leaned into it actually.

He was so lucky to have such a great friends.

He smiled as he looked up at Pha and nodded.

' Let's go ', Pha ushered him into his car, and they went their separate ways.

That night, Beam sat down with his study material but couldn't concentrate enough, he shut the book with a heavy sigh.

What was wrong with him?

Yes, he had flings before, he could say he was a pro in this section.

Then why did he feel like he lacked something when it came to Forth? Forth was seriously giving him a headache.

He has never felt anything like this before.

He would still think of that night from time to time, he couldn't get forth out of his system.

He has literally stopped going to bars, or looked at any girl over a week now.

Damn!

Since that night, he hasn't been the same.

Beam ran his fingers through his hair, and today after seeing Forth in the middle of that crowd, seeing him so supportive, understanding, didn't make it any easy.

Beam rubbed his eyes, when he thinks about what he was gonna say to Forth at the Parking lot. He was going to ask him to stay a bit longer with him.

Forth was turning his insides into a jelly, and turning him soft.

Beam knew the moment Forth made his declaration, he was gonna lose.

It was a lost fight from the start anyway.

He sighed, ' Yeah I admit I like him a bit?', he said to the empty room, which turned into a question,' Argh! I don't know', he flopped on his bed,' I don't know anymore---Somebody please explain it to me.... What is love?', he whined as he rolled around on his bed, until he fell down, and then he was whining for a whole different reason.

A/N: Lol, Beam is so cute in this chpt....I wanna pinch his cheeks !

Ahh!!! Forth is doing exactly what Taetee are doing to me nowadays..turning me into a jelly <33 I love them T.T  I love them together ToT