Believe it or not....

A/N: Thank you all of my sweet & loyal readers, fellow ForthBeam shippers, I'm here squealing reading your beautiful comments , feeling the love <3

Also I used to hate pink color before, but since I saw Taetee in Pink, I fell in Love with it, Pink is their color, they look so Good in it. Just Get married you two T.T  Ignore my rambling.

Chpt.7.

After the confession, it was not a confession, as Beam liked to think of it.

A half confession, suddenly it seemed that Forth had taken his promise of making Beam fall for him very seriously .

Suddenly the guy was everywhere, like he had a mission to be always within Beam's range.

Everywhere Beam would go Forth would be there.

It was starting to turn annoying.

Beam would turn around a corner, and there he would be leaning against the wall . And then he would casually tag along as if it was their daily routine.

Despite Pha's efforts he'd hog an seat near Beam during lunch time.

Most of the times, Pha ate with Yo, hence it was like a coast-clear for Forth. He would visit everyday and annoy the shit out of him, by bringing lunch for him, juice, even candies.

Yes Candies, and that too his favourite ones.

Who's the snitch?

When Beam gets his hands on him he is dead.

Kit the always oblivious fool, thought that Beam and Forth had become very close friends since last few days, took it as a normal behaviour, to eat and sit together.

Today was no different, Forth was casually leaning against the wall two doors away from Beam's class, waiting for the class to dismiss.

He had brought chocolate milk, because he knew Beam hated Pink milk.

The class was dismissed, as all the medical students dispersed into the hallway.

Forth's eyes wandered looking for a certain someone, when he felt someone bump into his side. It was girl, she must've lost her footing in the hordes of students trying to get to the canteen.

Forth steadied her,' Careful', he said.

She blushed ,' Sorry, Thank you P' .

' It's okay', Forth smiled.

He waved at her as she turned around once more to thank him bashfully, before she sprinted away.

Her friends who were waiting at the end of the hallway, cooed, and giggled, while staring at Forth.

Forth started looking around for Beam when he spotted him leaning against his classroom door.

Beam was smiling mischievously , he wriggled his eyebrows as Forth neared him,' Mr. Sweet-talker, charming the girls of our faculty, Ooh !!!'.

' Do you like her?', Beam asked as he motioned towards the girl who was dragging her friends away.

' No, I like you'.

' Shit! Forth! Don't say that---atleast not here', Beam turned his wild eyes around them to the now almost empty hallway and then to him.

' Why? Are you afraid? What are you afraid of Beam?', Forth asked as he leaned closer.

Beam's eyes wandered from Forth's eyes to his lips, back to the eyes again.

Forth placed his both hands on the door entrapping him , Beam looked like deer caught in headlight.

His brown orbs looked even more enchanting and fascinating this close. It was taking a lot of control for Forth to not just kiss the daylight out of him.

Forth didn't kiss him but he bumped his nose along Beam's, making his breath hitch.

Beam swallowed his lips between his teeth so that Forth couldn't make another sneak attack like that evening.

Forth laughed at how cute Beam looked, he flicked him lightly on his forehead, before he kissed him on his cheek.

' Ah!', Beam glared at Forth, while rubbing at the sore spot.

Forth took his hand away and kissed the forehead too.

Beam blushed right from the cheeks all the way down to his neck, just by the simple gesture.

' Cute', Forth said.

But before Beam could hit him , he ran away,' Forth!! You Asshole! I'm gonna kill you', Beam screamed.

Later when the lunch break was over, When Beam headed to his locker to change the books for his next lecture he found chocolate milk hanging in carry bag from his locker.

He looked around, before he looked into the carry bag and found a note, he plucked it off.

                                         " Chocolate Milk for the cute doctor Beam....

                                                            Believe it or not You're cute  ^.^ V  "

' That—', Beam muttered but he couldn't really swear.

He strode to his next lecture while sipping the milk.

                                                                 -----------------

A/N: Ugh!!! Should've made them Kiss.....don't worry though, it'll happen soon ;)

Hope you enjoyed it !!! XD