Pha has a little talk with Forth...

(I'm )Selfish , taking what I want and

Calling mine.

[   We all know he's yours, you can keep him Tee ;) <3  ]

Chapter.19.

The door of the meeting room burst open, and Pha stood there scanning every person sitting in the room, till his gaze settled on the guy he was looking for.

' You', he pointed at Forth,' You and me are gonna talk', Pha voice left no room for argument.

Forth squinted his eyes but didn't say otherwise, he got up.

A nasty fight would've broke out, if Forth wouldn't have placated his friends and SOTUS members present in the room, he assured them Pha was a friend.

He apologized to the seniors, and threw a small smile towards his friends as he followed Pha out. Lam didn't say anything but his gaze narrowed as he watched his friend and the popular guy from Medical college make their way out.

Pha didn't even Wai at them, or the seniors, that uptight bastard.

Once they were out of the room, Pha turned around, his gaze zeroed on Forth, he clasped Forth by his collar,' YOU!', he growled.

Forth remained calm, as he stood still in Pha's hands, Pha huffed and then released him, with a little more force than necessary.

Even though Pha wanted nothing more than to punch Forth in the face, for Beam.

But he couldn't because, Forth was a friend too, they had been friends for a long time now. He couldn't just hit him, and he also knew that Forth was not really a bad person.

Pha reined in his anger as he took a deep breath, and locked his eyes onto Forth.

'I'll ask this once and for all, Do you like Beam? It better not be a game of some sorts or a guilt trip or anything', Phana threatened, as he fisted his hands by his side.

' I like him', Forth declared calmly.

Phana stared at him for a minute, he seemed to assess him,' Good'.

' Good?', Forth quirked an eyebrow,' Does that mean you're giving me green signal to chase him?'.

Pha looked into his eyes before he looked to the side,' Yeah, whatever', he said as if saying even that caused him physical pain.

Pha was relieved to be honest, Forth looked sincere enough, and he knew Forth was not the kind of guy to play with other's feelings.

' But let me warn you, it's not gonna be easy, Beam is hard to please', Pha smirked even though he knew Beam was already halfway there. It wouldn't hurt to make Forth work harder to get what he wants, right?

He chuckled internally.

Oh! He could be evil ! It's his friend he is talking about here, after all.

' I never wanted it to be easy', Forth smirked back.

Pha suddenly turned serious, regarding him,' Hurt him and you'll never see the daylight again. And I never back down from my words', with that Pha turned around, done with the talk, he waved at Forth dismissively.

Forth knew Pha wasn't kidding at all, with the threat. They were friends for a reason, they both would go to any extend for their friends, and they always keep their promises. And he respected Pha for that. They were same in a way.

Pha stopped midway though, breaking Forth out of his stupor,' By the way, I think it's considered as courtesy to call the person and inform them if you've decided not to show up, it's the least you could do'.

' You should know better than that', Pha clicked his tongue as he glanced over his shoulder.

And then he was gone, just as he came in, breezily.

Forth smiled as he planned about what to do now that Pha had given him a green signal, he rubbed his hands together in glee.

Another person from the Doctor's gang in his favor, he smiled as he returned back to the meeting.

His friends kept shooting him looks, he knew they were dying to know what conspired outside. Forth slid down in his seat, a smile playing on his face throughout the meeting.

A/N: Update! Update!  Hope you enjoy it !! ^.^ There wasn't any Forthbeam  interaction here. We'll get it in next chapter ;)

Btw, I have a question, for those who have read the book, Do they stick with the book, like  do they enact every single scene in the drama, or skip it ? Because I've read bits and pieces of Forthbeam and there are some scenes that I'm just dying to see, but I don't know if they will show them , please answer me ToT ( Tell me they don't skip any T.T)