I'll make Beam Mine!!

Chpt3.

' Ai'Pha', Whined Beam, Pha who was busy chatting with his lover, looked up from his cellphone, at Beam,' What?', he asked.

' Can you get him to leave for me---', Beam asked gesturing towards the tall student from Engineering leaning against his Motorbike, looking as if he'd stepped out from a MV.

' Why?', Pha creased his brows.

' He's Annoying', Beam bit out.

' Who? Forth? ', Beam nodded,' Annoying you?!', Pha asked, Beam nodded with grimace.

' How dare he...First Yo and now even you---', with that Pha started making way towards Forth, but then he turned right around & headed for Beam instead,' Wait a minute, Why is he here to annoy you?', Pha asked genuinely confused.

' If you had paid attention to anything other than your Nong Yo, you'd have realised', Pha looked like somebody had kicked his puppy.

Dammit.

' But --That's not the point right now, Just get him to leave me alone, Please', Beam pleaded.

' But after that you're telling me everything ', Pha told him seriously.

' I promise', Beam crossed his heart.

Beam smiled as the Handsome doctor strode towards Forth with determination. He can always count on his friends.

Pha is especially protective of him and Kit.

' This will be fun', Beam thought to himself, when he saw Pha talking seriously with Forth.

But things went down-hill when Pha suddenly pushed Forth back, and then grabbed him by his collar,' You What?!', Pha's voice boomed.

The air around them suddenly shifted, it was like two Predators were trying to size each other up.

There was an intense stare-down between the two, Forth said something more to Pha, but Beam couldn't make it out.

But Pha's expressions changed from exasperating to finally a little bit understanding.

Pha stepped back and nodded at Forth, he looked over his shoulder at Beam, before murmuring something silently to Forth.

Forth looked pained but he nodded, as Beam started making his way towards the two, he only caught the last bit of their conversation.

' I'll leave for today, but Pha I'll come here again , tomorrow , everyday, I'll make Beam mine and even you can't stop me', he said determined.

He gave Beam one last heated look, Beam shuddered at the intensity of the gaze.

Pha took Beam's hand in his own, breaking the spell, Forth's eyes followed the movement.

' We'll see', Pha said, as he tugged Beam away from there. Beam was too dumbfounded to do anything.

Beam looked over his shoulder as Forth drove away on his motorbike.

Why was his stupid heart beating so fast ?

Later that evening, he got a message from Forth which read,

                                                                            " I'll make you mine."

Beam choked on nothing after reading the message.

' What?!', he spluttered.

Just like that, four words.

Why was this guy so straight-forward?

' You Asshole.....', Beam replied.

                                                          --------------------

A/N:  Wahh!!! Forth is so damn Hot <33 ;)

And protective Pha is Bae  <3

* whispers*  I ship Goxxd and Tee too XD