I've got eyes on only you...

My heart beats a little faster

When Our eyes meet ...

In the middle of the crowded room.

Chapter . 27.

' Hey, Beam', one of the upperclassmen clipped on Beam's shoulder,' Err---this might sound weird but I have a friend, more like my Girlfriend's friend, and I had a favour', he scratched his head.

Beam smiled encouragingly,' Sure P' what is it?'.

' Your friend from Engineering—what was his name?', he asked.

' Forth?', Beam asked thrown out of loop.

' Yes, yes, that tall guy, there's this freshman she has a crush on him, so I was wondering if you could like maybe hook them up, or something', he wriggled his brows.

' This freshman she likes Forth?', Beam asked to confirm.

The senior nodded,' Yeah, so—', he urged Beam to give him an answer.

' Well, P'  I'll see what I can do', the senior thanked him, and went on his merry way but not before ruffling his hair.

Beam clicked his tongue, re-arranging his hair.

Forth was leaning against his car, when he turned around and was watching him, probably the whole time.

He groaned, but then scowled as he remembered the conversation from before with his Senior.

He started making way towards his car, just when a Freshman breezed past him in a flurry of movements, her skirt and jacket flaring behind her as she went .

Beam raised his brows when the Freshman came to a stop exactly in front of Forth and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she caught her breath.

She had a pretty side-profile, she was smiling was purely and without any inhibitions . She was very beautiful. Anybody would be mesmerized, Beam racked his brain trying to figure out where he had seen her.

Beam realized it was the same girl from the Hallway, the shy one, he smirked.

It was like she has undergone a make-over though , with the golden curls, a short skirt and heels. But She still looked pretty overall .

Beam's smirk was still in place but it soon disappeared when she produced a letter out of nowhere and a box wrapped prettily .

Forth glanced at him over her shoulder , their eyes meeting across the Parking lot. Beam raised an brow , before he flicked his hand at him to receive it.

What did Forth want Beam to do in this situation anyway?

Forth did receive it and said something to her, she blushed, but nodded, before she scurried away, not before waving shyly at Forth. She flashed a genuine smile at Beam  and made a half-wave before she fled.

Beam watched her go, while Forth was busy watching him.

' Dude, Did she give you a love letter?', Beam asked distractedly as he watched her go.

Forth gave the present to Beam,' Why are you giving it to me?', he asked bewildered as he stepped back.

' Does it matter? I can't accept her feelings anyway', Forth shrugged.

' Dude...', Beam looked at him as if he was crazy,' Then why would you accept it? Are you trying to give her false hope or something? That's cruel'.

' I just accepted it out of kindness , can't let an effort go to waste and also I told her about you', Beam nodded, before he screeched,' What? What about me?'.

' That I like you', Forth smiled at him,' That she should look for someone else'.

Beep.

His heart skipped a beat.

The burden he didn't even knew was there, was relieved.

He felt like he could breath easier.

' That was cruel', he mumbled to himself.

' You are crazy', Beam shook his head as he looked up at Forth.

' About you', Forth added cheekily.

Beam couldn't help the little snicker that passed his lips, but he schooled his features rapidly.

' Get away, I have to go home', he shooed Forth away, so that he could get into his car.

' Hey', Forth knocked on his window once he was settled inside, he rolled the window down,' I'll keep the letter but I won't read it—you can have the chocolates though, I don't like them anyway', he threw the box inside before Beam could protest.

' What kind of a person does not like Chocolates? ', Beam looked at him in shock , he looked like he was really contemplating Forth' s life choices.

' Me', Forth pointed to himself proudly.

' But don't worry, I like you more than enough that I don't have to like anything else', he winked as he drummed his fingers on the rooftop of his car, he was watching the other students leave the area, as if this was a normal conversation they have everyday at the Parking lot.

Knowing Forth, it might even be his normal conversation.

' Do you always talk like this? To everybody?', Without even knowing those words were out of Beam's mouth.

Forth leaned down into the window, his face inches from Beam's, his eyes down-right serious as he said,' No, only with you', he blew air on Beam's face who grimaced as he leaned back.

' You're special !', with that he leaned back, stood straighter.

' Go !', he tapped on the roof-top of his car and directed him by pointing his hand towards the main road.

' Crazy fool!', Beam smiled to himself as he drove the car out of the college.

He glanced at the side-mirror just in time to see Forth waving at him. He stuck out his hand in a wave too before pulling the window up. If the smile was persistent on his face till he reached his apartment , it's nobody's business.

A/N:  Forth is such a Smooth-talker...XD

Once he gets his goals *eyes* set, he never wavers from them ;)