The Aftermath....

I'm Bad at Love

I'm Bad at Love...

You're the One.

That could finally fix me...

Chapter 21.

' It was not a date !!', Beam yelled, all the students in the hallway turned to look at him at his sudden outburst and Forth who had been constantly bugging him.

Beam waved his hand scornfully at the spectators.

But then he heard some girls whisper about how good he and Forth looked together, he ducked his head as he felt himself blush.

He glared at Forth who seemed to be enjoying the attention they were getting, few girls were giggling, some of them were even snapping photos of them.

Beam threw his hands up , and left , but not before smacking Forth in the chest.

Forth followed laughing,' Okay, so it was not a proper date. I'll take you on a proper date in an restaurant and we could even---', Beam shushed him, as he turned to look him dead in the eye.

' Are you even listening? It was not a date and I'm not going to date you Ever!', Beam heaved harshly.

It was the heat of the moment, he never meant to say " ever".

Seriously.

He was the one who always did the chasing before, he hasn't ever been chased by someone before, let alone a guy.

So it was all new for him, strange even.

A guy like Forth, who was good at everything, even at making people feel like fool.

No person had ever made Beam feel like this.

Yes, he annoyed the shit out of him, but he also liked having him around.

He really is messed up, he hates Forth, but he also likes him.

The smile from Forth's face drained, and Beam couldn't find words,' I—I', he knew he should apologize but it was suddenly as if his brain had stopped working.

' It's okay', Forth nodded, he looked hurt but he schooled his features, Beam felt like a jerk.

' I know you're still not ready, I should not force you to do anything---', there it was the ever - gentleman Forth, Beam's heart skipped, and he also felt guilty .

These little things he would say from time to time, or the gentle caresses were going to bring Beam down.

So down.

' But I promise we'll have a real date soon, Beam', he grinned, as he pinched his cheek,'  I promise !', he smiled.

And he was back, to being the Bad-boy Beam knew.

The stubborn fool.

But ofcourse, Beam's treacherous heart started thudding at the promise.

Stupid heart.

' Annoying ', Beam said, but it had no heat to it.

Even Forth realized there was no heat in the words, he smiled.

' I know', Forth steered him by his shoulders,' What do you wanna eat?', Forth asked and Beam looked at him as he had grown another head.

Did this guy have a hearing problem? Beam's pretty sure, he just outright humiliated him, hurt him, but he' s still here.

' You should watch the road when you walk not my face', Forth smirked. Beam looked away in a flash.

Forth sighed,' I know, it's a hassle being so Handsome .People can't just stop staring at me', he shrugged.

Beam gagged,' You are worse than Pha', he shook his head as put some distance between him and Forth,' Stay away, very far away from me'.

' It's contagious, you know', Beam said dramatically.

Forth laughed as he bumped his shoulder with Beam,' You know I can't do that'.

Beam smirked ,' Yeah, yeah, I'm irresistible !', he jabbed at Forth.

Forth whispered in his ear,'That you are!', as he pulled Beam closer to his side. Beam pushed him away but Forth would just return back and tuck him to his side as they walked, no matter how many times he pushed him away. Beam gave up in the end, he just heaved a sigh, and Forth smiled victoriously.

' So Sushi ?', Forth suggested grinning, he was definitely having fun. Beam rolled his eyes, as they made their way towards the canteen.

' Okay, something else then--', he continued,' we'll decide when we get there', Beam let the mindless chatter of Forth flow over him as a warm blanket.

He felt warm, content.

This was not natural , right?

He glanced up at Forth, and he felt butterflies erupt in his stomach.

Oh Boy !

A/N:  Aw !! Our Beamy is Gone....he's so gone on Forth  XD

I'll try to update another chapter if possible today, or tomorrow.

Once again, Thank you guys for the sweet comments & support <3