Ice-cream? Chocolate Ice-cream.

The above pic in my mind :

Tee: Hi there! What are you looking at? At us?  We look good together ,don't we? Hehe

Tae: ( Meanwhile) Pose for the Camera. Tee is such a tease, isn't he?  But I love him :)

Lol, Enjoy the chap XD

Chpt.9.

Forth was waiting for him , he had ignored Kit the whole evening , who had ofcourse rattled all of it to Forth.

Kit was really nervous, since Beam won't even talk to him.

He followed Beam like a lost puppy, till he saw Forth, then he changed his course.

Forth smiled at him to assure him and motioned him that he would handle it, Kit nodded back.

He left but not before throwing a weary glance over his shoulder at Beam.

Forth grabbed Beam who was intent on ignoring him and leaving.

Beam looked up with his piercing eyes,' Let go of this Forth! '.

' Okay, I'll let go, but atleast let me give you a ride', he pleaded.

' No', Beam walked away.

' Beam, Beam! Listen to me---Hey', Forth followed him.

' No, Leave me alone', Beam increased his pace.

' Beam ! '.

Forth fired up his motorbike and started following Beam at a sedate pace.

' Please get on—', Beam ignored him.

' Beam! I'm sorry okay', Beam looked at him and huffed.

Before he resumed walking, he reached the Bus stand in no time, there he sat down craning his face away from Forth.

Forth parked the Bike and took a seat beside Beam,' Beam—', Beam grumbled and shifted to create some space between them. He turned his back to Forth.

Forth went around and crouched in front of Beam,' What are you really mad at Beam?', he asked.

' Are you mad because Kit helped me? Or are you mad because I involved Kit in this?', he asked earnestly.

Beam avoided his eyes, he placed his hands on Beam's thighs,' You're not really angry at Kit, are you?'.

Beam looked at him, Forth smiled and nodded,' You're angry with me—'.

Beam stood up suddenly,' Yes, I'm angry, angry at you Forth! You even made my friend go against me, you , he—he knew all the time, and he sided with you, making me look like a fool'.

' Tell me did you have fun? Did you guys have a good laugh? Oh look at stupid Beam....', but before Beam could utter another word Forth hugged him tightly.

Beam sucked in a breath,' I'm sorry, you know Kit's not like that—he'd never, neither would I make fun of you, I like you, I want to get closer to you, Please', Forth hugged him even tighter if it was possible.

All the fight left Beam's body, as he heard the sincerity in Forth's voice, he then sighed and went limp into Forth's embrace,' I'm still mad at you', Beam mumbled in his shoulder.

Forth chuckled ,' I know, that's why I'll treat you to ice-cream'.

' I don't want your ice-cream', Beam pushed away from his hug, feeling conscious of their surrounding.

' That's a shame! I was gonna treat you to Chocolate ice-cream, they even add plenty of choco-chips—', Forth said as he walked towards his bike.

' I can change my mind', Beam dragged his feet on the ground .

Forth hid a smile,' I'd love it if you would'.

Beam made a show of thinking, before he walked upto a smirking Forth who handed him a helmet.

' If you drive recklessly, you're dead!', Beam warned.

Forth crossed his heart.

Beam sat tentatively on the bike, he made sure to put some distance between him and Forth.

He held on Forth's jacket for assurance, Forth raised a brow at his antics.

' Hold on tight', Forth warned.

Beam nodded and suddenly they were zooming past the other vehicles. Beam screamed as he automatically slid closer to Forth and clutched for his dear life. He squeezed his eyes shut as he screamed profanities. He wrapped his both arms around Forth, Forth couldn't stop himself from smiling wide. He placed one of his hands over Beam's.

' Forth You asshole! Keep both of your hands on the handle. If I die, you're dead too!!', as Beam clinged to him harder.

Forth laughed and whooped,' Wohoo!'.

Beam didn't know if he should cry or laugh, it was terrifying.

A/N: Hope you enjoy it...Have a nice day !!!

And once again thank your for all the support & comments, I'm feeling loved T.T <333

Love u guys * muah* <3