Beam opens up to Pha...

Hey!

Hey!

You better be careful...

Cherish him by your side...

Or I might steal him away.

Chpt.18.

Pha had to do a double-check when he saw Beam the next morning.

Beam's eyes were hooded, dark circles donning his eyes, his hair was still wet at tips like he couldn't even care to dry them.

And he hadn't even combed his hair.

He was in the proper uniform but his tie was missing.

Weird.

Pha pocketed his phone and made a beeline for Beam,' Who is it? Forth?', that seemed to wake Beam from his reverie.

He looked up at his friend.

' Forth', he looked around thinking that Pha meant Forth was there.

' What did he do?', Pha demanded shaking Beam by his shoulders.

Beam looked confused,' He didn't do anything—What are you talking about?'.

' You look like a Zombie & I'm pretty sure Forth is the reason you're like this', Pha retorted.

' No, No! It's not—', Beam started but Pha gave him a look.

' Maybe but it's not him really, it's me', Beam muttered.

Pha's brows crinkled,' You?'.

Beam suddenly took Phana's hand in his own, shocking Pha ,'  Ai' Pha what should I do? I think I'm going crazy, I think I'm...start..starting to like Forth', Pha's eyes widened.

' It's crazy, he's a cool guy with cool friends, cool bike and all that you know-- He's handsome, and a gentleman, he can have anyone . Anyone ,if he wants', Beam gulped, emphasizing on " Anyone".

' A-and I'm not cool, I'm not even that handsome, I'm not---', Beam's breath hitched.

Pha was shocked by the ever-confident Beam's revelations , and his such a low self-esteem. Pha never thought Beam was this sensitive.

Never knew he was having such a hard time.

He embraced Beam tightly when he noticed the moisture in his eyes.

' Don't ever think, you're not cool or handsome or anything that Forth is, You're more than that', Pha said as he pulled Beam even closer.

Beam clutched onto him like his life depended on it,' You're so much more than that Beam, You're the most wonderful person I've ever met', Pha's own eyes moistened when a sob broke past Beam's lips.

' Hey, Sshh, I'm here', Pha rubbed Beam's back,' You're wonderful, wonderful person Beam , never forget that', Beam sighed as hid his face in his neck.

' Do you want me to kick somebody's ass? Who made our Almighty Beam like this? Should I teach Forth a lesson?', Pha asked.

Beam shook his head as laughed breathily.

Phana breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Beam laugh, he couldn't help but laugh too when Beam stomped on his foot lightly in retaliation ,' Ohho !!', he smacked Beam's head, before carding his hands through his hair, when Beam whined.

To any outsider , the scene would've looked really romantic rather intimate, but they were only good friends, who always stood by each other through thick and thin.

And anyone could certainly misunderstand them, but Pha , Kit, and Beam had always been a bit closer than other people.

                                                      That afternoon Forth didn't come to stop by the medical college, Beam thought he might've been upset about the last night's conversation, maybe he had pushed Forth too far.

Beam received a message , just when he had gone to the washroom to relieve himself. He had left his phone back at the table.

Pha who had decided he wanted to stay with Beam that day, even during lunch, saw the notification , and opened it up when he saw that the sender was Forth.

" Sorry, I can't make it today. Have a meeting with the hazing team".

Pha made up his mind , and strode with determination to his car. He got in and drove with only one destination in mind, the ENGINEERING College.

A/N: Beamie T

A/N: Beamie T.T   Come here baby , let me hug you too .

Pha , our tiger is back *Rawr* XD   What is he gonna do next?

This was a little something for all the thirsty Phabeam shippers out there like me XD