I'll make you mine!

A/N: Beware !! Forth is too hot to handle in this chapter XD    He's gonna surprise the shit out of you :) Enjoy!!

Chpt.5.

Forth knew something was wrong with Beam the minute he stepped his foot in the campus, and saw the state he was in.

The always prim and proper Beam, had disarrayed hair, sticking in every direction as if he had tugged on them throughout the day , his tie was crooked and top two buttons of his shirt were undone. Even his shirt was untucked.

Despite all that he still looked handsome.

He looked tired but handsome.

Forth put an bottle of juice in front of him, he even opened it up for him,' Here, drink', Beam looked up from the book where he had buried his head in.

' It'll rejuvenate you', Forth said when it looked like Beam was not going to accept it,' Go on'.

Beam sighed,' Please stop doing this Forth', The always yelling Beam pleaded him softly.

Something about that tone didn't sit right with Forth, it broke his heart to hear it.

' Is it too hard? ', he gestured at the book' or Was today's lecture too hard?', Forth asked mildly concerned.

' It's not....', Forth waited for Beam to complete the sentence but he never did only looked directly into the eyes, searching for something,' Why are you doing this?', it seemed Beam was genuinely curious. He looked so lost and small, all Forth wanted to do was bundle him in his arms.

Forth didn't know what to do, or what to say, so he just grabbed Beam by his hand and dragged him out of the campus.

' Oi' Forth, where are you taking me? Stop!!', Beam struggled.

But Forth didn't relent and brought him to the back side of the building away from everyone's sight.

' You wanted to know Why I'm doing this?', Forth asked .

Beam looked away,' If this is because you're guilty, then I don't want to be a part of it...', Forth grabbed him by his shoulders taking Beam by surprise.

' Beam Baramee', Beam stinched his nose at his full name,' You listen to me now, this is not guilt, I may not love you, but one thing I'm sure of is I've started to like you, I've never had this urge to protect someone so much before, the urge to do sinful things to them, this feeling of constantly having, no wanting them by my side', Beam looked shocked.

Good.

' You're making me feel things I've never felt before, even with Yo'.

'I can't get you out of my mind, and I'll never let you'.

' Trust me', Forth said earnestly,' I'll be good to you'.

' Whaa—tt?!', Stuttered Beam.

' Beam if you haven't realised yet then I'll tell you again I'm gonna chase you and make you mine, keep in mind', Forth said as he advanced towards Beam, who stumbled back.

' Says Who? You can't---can't make the decision for me?', Beam mumbled, his heart beating like a fiery train.

' Then I'll just have to make you fall in love with me', Forth said with a broad smile.

Shit.

This was Bad.

Beam didn't want any of this, but then Why was his treacherous heart beating so fast?

Forth smiled as Beam seemed to get redder by the minute.

' I'll see you in the evening', with that Forth gave Beam a peck on the cheek and sauntered back to where he came from.

' Heyy?!!', Beam yelled too bewildered to even notice the sneak attack.

                                                            ------------------

A/N: So what do you think? Didn't see it coming did you? Straight-forward Forth is Back!!!

I love him.......& flustered Beam is life ;)