Beam has a Visitor...

[ The way P'Tae looks at Tee <3 ]

And I try to refrain..

But you're stuck in my Brain...

Chapter 20.

Beam had just showered , and was changing into fresh set of clothes , when someone knocked onto his door.

Beam threw his towel on the bed and went to open the door.

And was surprised to see Forth standing on the other side.

Forth was surprised too, Beam looked hot as fuck.

He was wearing khaki shorts, and light blue shirt, it looked like he was in the middle of changing because almost half of the buttons were undone, giving Forth a glimpse of his smooth, white chest.

His hair was down and still a bit wet at the tips, the tiny droplets would occasionally slither from his hair , down from his throat over his pristine white chest , or into his eyes making him blink through them.

He looked so cute squinting at Forth as well as hot just by standing there holding the door open.

How could a person look cute and hot at the same time ? It was a wonder to Forth.

Forth didn't know what to do, he cleared his throat,' Uhm, I brought take-out', he smiled, trying very hard to keep his eyes trained on Beam's face.

Beam broke out of his reverie , because he was busy checking out Forth too.

Forth was dressed all in black , a leather jacket , black turtleneck and back jeans. He even had a black stud in his right ear. His hair was down today, and it suited him. He looked more soft, and gentlemanly despite the jacket and stuff, because of his ever-present smile.

Beam blushed when he realized he was practically giving a show to forth, he fumbled with his buttons as he invited Forth inside.

Forth smiled at his antics and looked around his room as he entered. It was nothing different than his. It was a normal apartment, not too clean, but also not too untidy. There were books scattered on the work-table. Some books littering around the floor in an corner.  There were only two or some posters of some anime he didn't recognize.  One of them was of man with a sword and beautiful sakura petals surrounding him, taking all over the poster.