30. Of Taking care.....

Love

Love .

Is the only song I sing.

Chapter.30.

The next day Forth didn't show up at his usual time, Beam looked at his watch and frowned.

He bit his nails as he looked around for the familiar figure, his leg bouncing as he slouched in his chair.

He frowned when the Lunchtime was almost over and there was still no sign of Forth.

' Just call him', Pha said without looking up from his worksheet, and settling his palm over Beam's thigh to stop the incessant bouncing of his leg.

Beam shook his head,' No', he said a little forcefully.

Pha shrugged ,' Whatever', he gave a look to Beam that screamed he was stupid for not calling.

Beam ignored him, and his advice and sat through the whole forty-five minutes of one lecture before the curiosity got the best of him, he couldn't take it anymore.

He packed his bag and dashed out of the class in a flurry of movements, and Pha just chuckled, as Kit called his name a few times in confusion. Then he turned to Pha with worried eyes,' What's up with him?'.

Pha pulled Kit to his side by his desk, messing his hair as he smiled,' Love, my friend—the same thing you and me are going through', he said wounding an arm around his shoulder as best as he could since they sat on different desks.

Kit chocked on nothing as he glared at Pha,' Don't include me in your category—I'm just, we're just—'.

' What? You are just what?', Pha teased as he laughed at Kit's misery.

' Dating', Kit mumbled to himself shyly, so low that even Pha couldn't hear him.

Poor Guy, he was red as a tomato.

' It's Ming !', Pha exclaimed, Kit turned so fast in his seat but there was no one at the door, except for their old professor berating a student.

Kit slapped Pha on his elbow, and carried his desk away from Pha 's, leaning away from him and looked at him as if he was a traitor.