Interlude : Sleeping Beauty.

A/N: This could be seen as the next chapter, but it's really more of interlude.

This chapter was written very long ago, & now it just doesn't fit with the pace of the story( or maybe it does?), I was pondering on where to add this chapter.

It could be read as an middle chapter between chpt. 7 & 8 or not. Gosh! Just read the damn thing ^.^V XD

                                                          Interlude

It seemed that Beam really liked to sleep, either that or he did not sleep at night too often, because this was like the second time in a week, Forth had found him sleeping on the bench near the sitting area for the medical students.

Also, this time he was not accompanied by his crazy doctor friends, Pha was probably with Yo since it was lunch time, and Kit , well , he was not around.

Forth took a seat beside Beam quietly, so as to not disturb him, he perched his face on his hand to watch the guy he had started to feel something more than a friend .

He took in the soft features, the long eyelashes, the cute little nose and the luscious lips, and the hair that swayed with the wind, giving him the glimpse of his forehead every now and then.

Forth smiled unconsciously as he carded his fingers gently through Beam's hair to push them back a little, so that he could see his forehead.

Beam wrinkled his brows, and Forth froze in his place, thinking that maybe his ministrations had been the reason.

But he soon found that it was the bright sunlight that seemed to shine directly on Beam's face.

He moved a little to see if he could shield Beam from the sunlight by his large frame, when that didn't work he squinted at the bright sun before placing his hand in mid-air over Beam's eyes to shield him from the brightness.

When the crease between Beam's brow resolved, Forth breathed a sigh of relief.

But then he smiled, thinking how funny this might look to other people,' This person really has me doing everything', he muttered to himself.

When later, Beam woke up after the bell rung, he was sure he felt a ghost of lips on his cheek, maybe it was just a dream.

He blinked sleepily at the post-it note on the table , he plucked it off.

                                      Hope you had a good sleep, sleeping beauty.

                                                                         I'll see you tomorrow.

                                                                                                From,

                                                          Your One and only Forth ;)

'Who's he calling Sleeping beauty? That Asshole Forth', Beam said outraged.

He was so angry he could throttle somebody.

He balled the note and threw it away and walked towards his class, just as Pha rounded the corner,' Hey Beam', he waved.

But Beam didn't reply rather than advancing towards Pha who was now holding the door for him.

He sprinted in the opposite direction ,' Ai' Beam Where are you going?', Pha asked confused by his friend's behaviour.

Beam huffed and puffed as he reached the Bench he'd occupied and looked around for the balled note he'd thrown away.

When he found the said note he immediately removed the creases of the paper and put it in one of his books.

' Crazy fool !',he shook his head.

Without even realising it , he had a little smile gracing his lips.

A/N: I like when Tee shows his forehead <3 He's beautiful !

Man , I would love if they show a scene like this in the drama <3 ^.^

Forth ,come here Baby, Let me , Pinch your cheeks !!! XD