Sweet Dreams & Candies!!

A/N: These two are adorable, I love them together.

When I saw them for the 1st time in the series, I was enraptured by them. They suit each other so well, I want Beamkit to happen but then there's Mingkit & Forthbeam <33( I want them to happen too) T.T   * My Heartu * .

The only ray of sunshine is atleast we've teeter moments <3

Chpt. 10.

Forth dropped him off at his building, he tried to make a sneak attack, but Beam saw through it and pulled back before he could.

He laughed when Forth made a fish face, Beam made an action of hitting him with the helmet. He thumped the helmet on Forth's chest.

'Beam', Forth called,' Dream about me, na', he smiled.

Beam laughed sarcastically ,' Yeah, sure'.

' Cuz' I'll be dreaming about you—', Beam gagged,' Let's ,meet in our dreams', Forth continued thoroughly enjoying it now.

Beam shivered at his corniness,' Lame, really Lame Forth', but he couldn't deny that it brought smile on his face.

He waved,' Go now', urging Forth to leave.

' Sweet dreams', Forth Sing-songed as he left.

Beam couldn't help but burst out laughing,' Crazy!', he shook his head as he made his way inside the building.

Just as he put keys into the keyhole, Kit came rushing out from the apartment next to his', Beam!'.

Beam cocked his head to the side,' Were you sitting by the door or something?'.

Kit scratched his head,' Uhh—that—', Beam waited for him to complete his sentence.

' I brought you this', he handed him a bag full of his favourite candies. Beam raised his brows,' Are you seriously giving me this? Right now? '.

' Okay, I'm sorry, I-I- shouldn't have done so, but he was begging me', Kit wringed his hands,' and Beam he's a nice guy, I thought maybe if I helped him—', Kit sighed.

After a feat of silence, Kit motioned at the bag,' Aren't you gonna accept that?'.

' You told him about my favourite candies—and you're giving me the same candies as a peace offering', Beam said slowly.

Kit nodded,' But you like them'.

Beam sighed in disbelief, Kit looked close to crying now, he was looking at him with wide-eyes,' Don't you?'.

How could Beam ever resist that?

' Do you want my car keys?', Kit asked in a low voice, as he produced his car keys out of nowhere.

Beam couldn't hold it in, he let a smile slip. Kit mirrored it, and sighed in relief at seeing Beam smile.

' Come here, Ai' kitty ', he pulled Kit into a hug, Kit hugged him back with all his might.

' I'm sorry, Ai' Beam', he mumbled.

Beam shook his head.

Beam patted him,' You're right, I like them', he said referring to the candies.

Beam rocked them back and forth as they hugged and they both burst out laughing.

' What about the car keys? Are you really giving them to me?', Beam asked.

' No, hell no, they were just a Plan B', Kit replied.

' Plan B? Huh', Kit ducked away from Beam as Beam tried to take the keys away from him.

Kit raised his hands,' How about another bet?'.

Beam bit out,' So what you can play your cupid game again?'.

' Bet you loved it anyway, How was the ride?', Kit teased.

' Shit! Kitty—You're not gonna see the morning again', as Beam chased Kit down.

A/N: You guys don't mind my ramblings at the start of every chapter, do you?

Because I can write them at the end, I just can't help it,  I'm a chatterbox XD

Hope you enjoyed the chapter ^.^