The Bet & snitch?

A/N: Our lovely duo , BeamKit are back !!! <3

Hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Chpt. 8.

' Ha, You lost, give me the keys now', Kit jumped as he pointed at Beam , who was still in disbelief, he had just lost the second round within seconds.

Whose idea was it to bet the car again? Right, his own.

' You're walking to college tomorrow, haha', Kit motioned Beam to give his car keys.

Beam groaned , but he did handed his keys to Kit.

' Your CRV is mine for the whole day, and everything in your fridge too'.

Beam flopped back onto his bed and looked up at the ceiling , he grumbled ,' You have a car too, I don't know why you're so happy about it', as Kit laughed and pounced on him, making him groan with the added weight.

He pushed Kit to the side,' Because it's fun , free and yours'.

' Also you'd have to get up early , if you wanna get to the lectures in time, and I know how much you hate that', Kit snickered.

Beam screamed into his pillow, Kit rubbed his back mockingly,' There, there, I'll give a ride back home', Beam glared up at him.

Kit made kissy faces as he skipped towards the door,' Don't trip on your short legs , Shitty Kit!', Beam jabbed, as Kit closed the door behind him.

The next morning Beam found himself at the Bus stand barely awake, waiting for the Bus. He was half an hour early just to catch the damn bus.

He made it to the lectures just on time, Kit wouldn't stop smiling the whole morning and Beam kept shooting him glares.

' Ai' Beam, Did you get here alright?', Kit asked as he wound an arm around his shoulders, during the break.

Beam glowered and swatted Kit away, in the process he bumped into someone ,' Oof! '.

' I'm sorr—Ah ! It's you', Beam straightened as he found it was Forth.

' I didn't see you in the morning', Forth said as he ignored his friends in favour of him.

' I'm not some T.V. commercial that you want to see me every morning and night', Kit snickered, and Beam showed him a fist.

Kit retreated from them as he played with Beam's car keys.

Beam growled,' See—that, that', he linked his arm around Forth's thinking it was Pha.

What? A guy could get confused, okay.

Since Pha was taller than both him and Kit.

' Ai' Pha, Kit's been---', he stopped his whining when he realised that it was Forth.

He cleared his throat , and let go of Forth's hand slowly.

' Do you always talk—', Beam looked up at Forth questioningly,' with Pha in that tone?'.

Beam coughed,' What? What's it you? So what if I talk to him like that—'.

' I don't like it , don't talk to him in a sweet voice, don't even try to act cute in front of him or any guy as a matter of fact'.

Beam spluttered,' Say What?!'.

' I don't want other people to see this side of you', Forth said determinedly , as he tugged on Beam's hand.

' Let go, You're crazy!', Beam hollered as he felt his cheeks heat up.

Kit showed up from nowhere,' Oh! Forth! I was wondering if you could give Beam a ride home, since he doesn't have his car', he winked at Beam as he juggled his keys.

Forth nodded and held Beam back from strangling Kit.

Suddenly it dawned upon Beam as looked from Kit to Forth.

' Oh! You were the snitch! You Shitty Kit! You Traitor!', he struggled in Forth's hold .

Kit ducked away , smiling sheepishly , almost guiltily.

' Don't be mad at him ', Forth whispered as he kissed his cheek lightly,' He only told me because I begged him to'.

' You're no better, Let go,' Beam wiped harshly at his cheek,' I don't need you or him, to send me home, I'll find my own way', it seemed Beam was really angry this time, so he let Beam go, who glared at him. Beam stormed away but not before pushing him with all he had.

Maybe the thing that Kit had a share in his plans too, had unknowingly hurt Beam.

A/N : Aww !!! Kit is trying to be an Cupid <3

He's not as oblivious as you thought now, is he Beam ? XD

How are Forth and Kit gonna please him now? Kekeke