A call that went downhill....

( Gosh Tae! Even with the Sunglasses on, you're still being very obvious, your love is showing

( Gosh Tae! Even with the Sunglasses on, you're still being very obvious, your love is showing ...Stop it  !!!!! [ don't ever stop <3]   XD )

My Eyes wander but they always  come to a halt on you.

Do you know that I read your eyes stealthily?

Who will ever love you, like I do.....

Chpt.17.

And call he did.

Forth called Beam the same night, Beam picked up on the third ring,' I didn't tell you to call me tonight', Beam said irritably.

' What are you doing?', Forth asked.

' Playing legos, What do you think?', Beam said as he moved from his desk to his bed.

' Are you going to sleep?', Forth asked as he heard rustling on the other side.

' No shit , Sherlock', Beam replied.

There was a long pause from Forth.

' Ai' Forth?', Beam looked at the screen to see if the call had ended.

' I—I ', hesitated Forth,' I met with Yo this evening'.

Beam's breathing hitched,' He uhh, wanted to have Sushi and also talk to me'.

' Why are you telling me all this?', Beam muttered.

' I didn't want you to find out from someone else, and misunderstand', Forth said.

' Misunderstand what? Why would I misunderstand ? We don't even have any kind of relationship', Beam shrugged leaning his head against the headboard.

' Beam !', Forth said exasperated with the cold response from Beam.

' I'm going to sleep , it's getting late', Beam said.

' Okay, sleep well', Forth replied.

And they ended the call.

Beam looked at the phone even after he had ended the call. It didn't feel right to end the call on such a note.

Was Forth angry with him now?

Why did that stupid airhead had to say all that?

Why did he feel so annoyed whenever Forth brought up Yo? He liked Yo, but whenever Forth mentioned him he would have this strange feeling in his heart.

Beam rubbed his chest through his shirt, and laid down on the bed.

He tried hard to sleep, but sleep won't come.

He tossed and turned but no matter what he did he couldn't sleep.

'So what if they talked, ate sushi ',Beam said out aloud to the empty room.

' Argh!', Beam groaned and clutched at his hair.

' That Bastard has finally done it---Ahh!!', Beam screamed into his pillow as he plopped onto his stomach.

' No..no...no, I can't fall for him, he's dangerous, for my sanity'.

' Wake up Beam, get a hold of yourself', he slapped his own cheeks .

All in all that night Beam didn't get any sleep.

His fairly good day had turned into a shitty night that's for sure.

Forth, that Asshole, all because of him.

A/N: A sweet little update...for my lovely friends & faithful readers. I love you guys <3

Someone posted on Pinterest that they were reading  my fic, made me feel happy.

I'm happy AF!! Hope you guys are loving & enjoying this story!