33. Meeting his friends again & Making the first move.

Don't Love me so much

That I drown in it ..

That I forget my way back to the shore.

Chapter. 33.

Beam made his way towards Forth who was leaning against his bike, he had not shown up for lunch today and frankly Beam felt a little empty. He gave a tight smile to Forth.

Forth scratched his head,' I—I , How was your day?'.

Beam played with his bag's strap ,' Good . Yours?'.

' Good', Forth replied.

Beam looked around, all the students were filtering out of the college. It was getting dark now.

It was a tad bit awkward , just a little , after the last evening's , well, make-out sessions that they had. Beam felt a little disoriented since he didn't know how to react with Forth now , they had kissed yesterday not just once, but twice and if he was not wrong, with a little too much feelings into it from both sides. They almost went further, if Beam wouldn't have been a coward they could have done even more.

Okay, he really didn't want to go there right now.

He couldn't even sleep soundly yesterday because of these thoughts.

Beam shook his head as he tuned in to their conversation again ,' How are you feeling? How's your fever?', he asked.

' Good--I'm good', Forth smiled.

' You—', Beam started but got cut because of Forth.

' I didn't want to pressure you or anything—so I didn't visit today because of you know yesterday—', he scratched his head, and Beam really thought he looked cute like that,' I didn't want you thinking that I can't control myself ', Forth cleared his throat as he explained ,' I want to give you some space, but—', he made up courage and asked,' Will you come tomorrow?'.

' Where?', Beam asked confused he didn't know where the conversation was going suddenly, he was thrown off by Forth 's question.

Forth glanced around them for a bit,' At Engineering college', he mumbled.

' Why?', Beam inclined his head curiously. He wasn't sure why Forth was asking him to come by to his college?

' If you want to—I mean, I'll show you around the campus I guess', he shrugged,' We can grab lunch or something together', he stepped closer to Beam,' Maybe—I don't know', he took Beam's hand into his lightly,' What do you say?'.

Beam looked into his eyes, Forth looked genuinely lost, like he didn't know what to do after what they did the day before. He looked just as unsure as Beam, and it warmed Beam's heart to know that he was not alone in this. Forth was feeling the same way as him, but he was still trying so hard for Beam.