Introduction

They Told You To Stay Away (I'm A Walking Disaster)

The title of this book are a few lyrics from the All Time Low song "Forget About It"

each chapter will be named based off of All Time Low songs and Lyrics (only making it more interesting)

This is a story that is the same as my other story (I'm A Walking Disaster) but in another characters point of view. It will have a very different beginning and story line that isn't the same, but some events towards the middle/end do match up to the other story.
It doesn't matter if you read this one only, or if you read the other one first.

Though, if you plan on reading only one of the two stories, I recommend the other one (I'm a walking disaster) because it is the original and In my opinion it's better.

Summary:

"It's okay, Jack" he whispered quickly, trying to offer some comfort.

He'll never know how much I appreciate that from him. He'll never know. I can't ever let him know, and I can't let him get any closer to me.

I have to let him go, and that thought alone makes me want to tear myself apart.

***

Jack Barakat lived a simple life, with a simple schedule to go along with it, until he met a particularly destructive boy. Head over heels, he is desperate to be enough, resulting in a painfully escalating eating disorder that has him sent to the Teen Psychiatric ward of Valley Springs hospital, where he will meet Alex Gaskarth a year later.

Alex, a self proclaimed walking disaster, puts it on himself to help Jack better himself so he can be released. Will his attempt to help make or break Jack? Is the eating disorder Jacks only problem? And is their relationship bound to become more?

Trigger warnings:

- Self Harm

- Suicide

- Eating Disorders (major)

- Food

- Language (cuss words)

- upsetting thoughts

- Death

- Homicide

- Drug Abuse

Some of the mental illnesses In this story are:

- Schizophrenia

- Bipolar Disorder

- Depression

- Anxiety

- Insomnia

- ADD

- ADHD

- OCD

I would also like to say that I'm able to provide you with a censored version of each chapter if you message me,

When I finish this one I can publish the censored version of this story if I get asked to.

I know that every psychiatric unit is different and that makes it more interesting.

I want to thank a few specific users for their comments.
Each of you impacted me and the way I write. No matter what day I'm having, I'll always be able to read a few comments and feel a little better about everything.
THANK YOU.
baratkat
pendrxgon
JaviOssandon2002
VicIsQueer
mini-vacation
-mrstreestump-
doubledxre
levi_carton
thekellinbooty
sxrxhlikesbands
I know for sure that I left some out, but these are the names off of the top of my head. It wouldn't let me tag a few other people I wanted to tag so please don't feel left out if your name isn't here, if you've left me any comments it's likely to have made my day at least once.

If you'd like to keep up with new stories, announcements, and things like that I have an Instagram for my wattpad account (yeahboy_dollface)

Thank you so much for reading!