Fake it for me

Chapter Three
Title from Shameless by All Time Low.

"Sore?" Danny asked as I sat down in the drivers seat.

"A little" I lied. Yes, I was very sore. I never expected him to spend the night anytime soon, and the sex was good. I just wanted it to be more special, I wasn't really ready and It didn't feel as emotional as I wanted my first time to be.

Danny laughed and leaned back in his seat, sticking his hand out of the car window as I got on our way to school. "In the next few times it won't hurt" he assured me.

In the next few times? It flattered me that he was so serious about me. I never got this much attention.

"Could we like switch roles sometimes?" I asked, barley glancing over at him before I looked back at the road.

Danny laughed "I don't switch. I'm top, you're bottom" he said in a voice that seemed both stern and playful. I nodded gently and kept my eyes on the road until we got to school.

I guess he just prefers being on top, and he was obviously dominant. I don't have a problem with that, I just wanted to try some things out.

"Thanks for driving me" he said as he grabbed his bag.

"No problem" I said as I leaned in to kiss him before we got out.

Danny didn't kiss me back, he looked at me with an unreadable look again. "Our little secret, okay?" he asked.

I shrugged "I wasn't going to tell anyone about the sex"

"No, I mean the whole thing. We are a secret, If I come out as gay i'll get bashed" he said. I was taken aback. He wants to hide the whole thing?

"Pretend we aren't together?"

"Yes. Fake it for me" he said, like it was common sense.

"Oh, alright. I won't say anything" I said, not letting him see that it actually hurt me a bit.

"Thanks" he said as he got out, leaving me in the car. I sat for a few minutes alone.

He doesn't want anyone to know that we're together at all? Is he ashamed of me? I guess he's ashamed of himself for being gay, It just hurt me a little that I'm not enough for him to want to be open about us.

I want to show him off.

***

"Fucking faggot" I turned around quickly when I heard the voice of the guy who I bumped into yesterday. He had a guy nearly cornered. I looked at the guy that was cornered and I wanted to stand up for him but I knew that I couldn't stand a chance against him and his friends. It didn't take me a long time to notice that Danny was a part of that group.

"Queer!" Danny called at the boy before he knocked down a single book he was holding in his hand. I immediately felt almost sick. Danny? The closeted gay guy is bullying some guy and calling him a queer?

"Hey! Leave him the fuck alone!" I heard a guy yell, I did recognize him as Mike, he was a freshman in one of my extracurricular classes.

"Oh, Mike coming to rescue his big brother?" One of the other guys said, laughing and cracking up with the group. God, these guys are like the sterotypical asshole jocks in everything ever written or produced about high school.

Mike pushed past them and took his brother by the arm and pulled him away. His brother looking scared but not too distruaght. Mike is a good brother.

"Hey, Mike! How does it feel knowing your big brother is a faggot?" Danny called, watching as Mike walked past me at a quick pace. Then Danny's eyes landed on me, and they stayed on me as I made sure to roll my eyes and walk in the same direction as Mike.

I'm so confused. Does Danny really have to be that much of a hypocrytical asshole?

I could tell that he was following me, but trying not to make it too obvious, so I walked into the bathroom and in seconds he joined me. I looked to him for an explanation but he walked past me and checked under every stall before he would talk.

"You bully people for being gay?" I asked, feeling hurt myself.

"Jack, they're my friends. If one day I just stopped participating wouldn't it be suspicious?" he tried to reason. I just kept looking at him "If I came out then I would be that kid that we were picking on. I don't want that for myself" he said.

But what about that poor guy?

"Well if your friends expect you to be a bully, maybe you should find better friends" I snapped, taking him by surprise.

Danny just shrugged, and he didn't respond to that before he kissed me, hard. Suddenly we were making out in the bathroom, and I was wondering if it was all to distract me. He knew that I couldn't resist, though. His charming smile and way of wording things made sure that I never forgot that I wanted him.

***

"Have you been with many guys before?" I asked, looking at him. He looked really nice in the darkness of his car, the way the street light shined on his face through the window.

I just got off of a boring and uneventful work shift to find him waiting in his own car for me.

"Yeah, a few" he shrugged. He already knows that he was my first everything just last night.

"Do I meet your expectations?" I joked, laughing with him for a second.

"Of course" he said "though I do have a thing for skinny guys" he commented. I felt my stomach sink and I looked down at myself, noticing first that my stomach poked out a little too much.

"Like twinks?" I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

"I guess. I just think skinny guys are cute and fragile. I just like them" he said, looking me up and down for a moment.

I felt immediately self concious. God, why is he with me? I've never really paid much attention to my weight, but obviously it isn't exactly what he wants. "Like ribs and hip bones skinny?" I don't know why I asked, it would only make me feel worse.

"Yeah" he said simply, not seeming to give much thought to it.

"Am I okay?" I asked, feeling a little shaky.

"Yeah, I mean I guess, I like you" he said, leaning in to kiss me. My ribs and my hip bones don't protude in the slightest, and my collarbone is quite meaty. After about ten minutes of kissing, he got out of the car and opened the back door motioning for me to join him. I looked at him questionably and he chuckled "car sex is still good sex"

Oh, thats what he wants to do?

Is that why he came here?

I hesitated before joining him.