Don't sweat it

Chapter Two
Title from A Party Song (Walk of shame) by All Time Low

After a week of waiting to see him, I never did. Thoughts of Danny continue, but now it feels less realistic. Maybe he was just leading me on for that pack of cigarretes? I hated the thought, but it had been a frequent one.

"Hey!" I jumped and stepped back as I accidentally bumped into a guy, he turned angrily at me and I realized that he was the last person I wanted to bump into.

"I'm really sorry, I just wasn't-"

"Just watch where you're going, I don't want your faggot germs" He laughed and nudged one of his friends. I just nodded and kept walking, trying not to let him get to me. He just needed something to say.

"Hey, are you okay?" I instantly heard a voice from beside me, and the instant blush appeared when I realized that it was Danny.

I nodded and smiled, really appreciating that he checked on me.

"He didn't mean it, he's just had a bad day" Danny excused and continued to walk beside me.

"Right" I agreed, not fully believing that. "I'm kind of offended that you haven't come by the store to see me" I joked, letting flirtation hint in my voice.

Danny smiled and rubbed his neck a little "Yeah, I'm sorry about that. Can I make it up to you?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.

Play it cool. Play it cool.

"Maybe" I joked and looked away from him. We stopped at my locker.

"You want to hang out after school? I don't really want to go out anywhere but we can-"

"Don't sweat it, we can go to my house. My parents are never home so they wont bother us" I said quickly. I would prefer a movie or something for our first hang out, but my house isn't too bad. I hope he doesn't get the wrong idea.

"Awesome. Meet me here after fourth"

***

"Why aren't your parents ever home?" He asked as we got out of my car.

"They work a lot. They come home but I don't usually see them because it's really late when they get in and I leave early for school. Sometimes they go on work trips that last weeks" I explained, climbing the stairs and unlocking my front door.

"Holy shit, your place is huge" he complimented as he followed me in.

I smiled at him and chuckled "you're silly"

"You're sexy" He threw in the comment that took me off guard. I raised my eyebrow and wondered if I was glad he said it or not. It's a compliment isn't it? Will he be offended if I don't say it back?

"Thanks, you too" I said, smiling,

Danny burst out laughing and plopped down on my couch. I stood behind the couch and looked at him with a questioning glance. "Jack, I wasn't telling you that your shirt looked nice. I said you were sexy" he said, amused.

"Yeah.. what am I supposed to say?" I asked, becoming more embarrassed every second. I've never done this before.

"You're supposed to do something about it" he chuckled. I looked at him, confused, and he playfully rolled his eyes and sighed "just kiss me" he said, not being shy at all.

I felt a sudden burst of anxiety.

Oh God. I've never done this before.

I leaned down and in seconds our lips were touching, I felt his on mine and I wasn't exactly sure what I thought. I pulled away and he looked up at me with an unreadable expression. "i'm sorry, i've never done this before" I apologized, biting my lip out of nervousness.

"Don't be sorry" he smiled, looking a bit surprised. "Come here, I'll show you what to do" he said as he patted the spot beside him on the couch. I felt insane butterflies in my stomach.

I sat beside him and he scooted closer to me, leaning forward until his lips were on mine. There were no instant sparks like all of the books descibe it, but it was nice. After a few seconds, his lips were still on mine and he was kissing me over and over at once.

Oh my god, I had no idea that I would be kissing and making out with Danny today. I'm not sure how I feel about things moving so fast.

It didn't take long for him to add his tongue to the mixture, and it took me a few minutes to really be comfortable with it. I could taste cigarette on his mouth, and it wasn't really that bad once I got used to it. We made out for an hour before he decided to pull away, and at that point he noticed the slight buldge in my jeans, and I died of embarrassment. He chuckled a little bit and leaned back into kiss me before pulling away.

I felt my face burning and I was sure that I could cry if things got any more embarassing. "I have some lube in my bag, I just need to run and get it" he said, making me widen my eyes in surprise.

"I don't want to have sex or anything" I stated, hoping it didn't disappoint him. He frowned and put a hand on my thigh.

"It'll be fun. You like me, right?" he asked, looking a bit concerned.

I nodded quickly "Definately. I like you a lot" I said, shifting my position a bit.

"Then lets try it, I promise it'll be fun" he smiled, looking at me with his charming look of his.

I smiled a little, but still shook my head "I just had my first kiss, and I want to take things slow" I said, watching his smile falter a bit.

"I know you want it, there's no reason to be afraid" he scooted even closer to me. I looked down at the bulge in my pants, and saw that he had a similar one. My body wants it, but i'm scared and i'm not ready. I want it to be special.

"I'm not really ready, I wasn't expecting to-"

"So you were just going to lead me on?" he asked, seeming frusterated. He got up from the couch and started walking "Let me know if you ever stop wanting to be a fucking tease" he spat, showing me a whole new side to him.

No. No. No.

I just want him, I have strong feelings for him already, I didn't mean to make him upset.

"Wait" I called to him about the time he got to the front door, he slowly turned around to look at me "I'll do it" I said. I watched as a smile spread across his face.

"Okay. Let me run to the car real quick" he said in a nice tone.

What am I doing?