Chapter One

Klohie has always been a big girl and is very curvaceous. She is never short of boyfriends or male admirers and that makes her feel good.

Currently at a size 24 Klohie's friends call her a BBW (A Big beautiful woman) they tell her she has a lot of confidence and she should flaunt it.

Fashion is one of her favourite past times and she never likes to be left out when it came to style, Just because she is voluptuous it shouldn't mean that she should dress like a frump. She copies all of the latest trends, just in a bigger size.

Let me tell you more about Klohie, she is 29 years old, has cropped bleached blonde hair with blue eyes and is 5ft 5ins tall with a very curvy figure.

Redlands is the place where she live, she drives a pink convertable Nissan Micra and is in the process of purchasing a 2 bedroom semi detached house.

The hair salon Klohie works at is called 'Lolly Locks' it is an uptown modern salon with a high class clientèle, she has worked there from a trainee.  She left school at the age of 16 and now is a fully qualified stylist. Klohie rents a chair there and has all her own clients, her dream has always been to own a salon of her own one day.

A lot of the decisions made within the salon are agreed between herself and her Manager Lacey, all of the staff wear pink tunic tops and smart black trousers. The colour was agreed by all the girls who work there, they are all girly girls and adore the colour pink. All the girls love taking pride in their appearances and they always have full make applied every day, their nails are always perfectly manicured and polished and they never have a hair out of place.

In the evening when the salon closes there is nothing the girls like to do more than to go out in to town for a social drink, it's their little way of relaxation. There are 7 girls who work in the salon and when they go out together they always create lots of attention from male admirers, sometimes Klohie do feel a little jealous as all the other girls have perfect figures and they never have to watch what they eat.

Although they all receive lots of attention from guys, Klohie always do well and the blokes seem to like her. She is a very pretty girl, you couldn't put her down for that and if she lacked anything from not being slim she made up for in her personality. She would always make people laugh and get people up to sing and dance when they went out on karaoke nights some evenings.

The 6 girls from the salon get on really well with Klohie and work together well, they are always there for one another and will always help each other out when needed. There is the Manager Lacey, 4 stylists Klohie, Summer, Amelia, Bonnie and the trainee Candy.

Klohie had everything in her life apart from one thing, A man. she had, had a number of relationships, there had been a couple of long lasting ones, a few short ones with a couple of one night stands thrown in.

Klohie's first boyfriend Solomon was a few years older than her and she began dating him 6 months after leaving school at the tender age of 16, they had a relationship for about a year and a half on and off but then they drifted apart and decided to go their seperate ways although they still kept in touch.

A few months later she met Steve, Steve was the same age as her but could be a little immature at times. She could never see herself staying with him long term and the relationship ended about 4 months later.

Some time passed and she met Toby, this was a blind date and she agreed to meet him for a drink to see how things turned out. Klohie quite liked him and went back to his at the end of night for a coffee, they ended up going further than what would have been expected on a first date. She saw him again the next day but it seemed like he was only after one thing and she felt used so the relationship came to an abrupt holt.