Chapter Four

A couple of months passed and Blake and Klohie were smitten with each other, they had met each others families and got on really well with them.  They were very much an item and they have even spoken about a future together, work was going well for them both and they couldn't be happier.  They got on well with each other friends and often went out socialising together; they also had many quiet nights cuddled up on the sofa with a bottle of wine watching a movie.  Summer was coming to an end and the nights had started to get darker earlier and a lot colder but looking back they both had, had an amazing summer together.  Klohie still had her birthday to look forward in a few weeks, it will be the first one she will have celebrated with Blake.  It's also going to be a special birthday as it's her 30th.  Klohie had no idea what she was going to do to celebrate it but she didn't really mind as long as she spent it with Blake, Family and some close friends.  Maybe her family had planned something or maybe Blake had? Who knows, she will soon find out. 

 Klohie wanted to buy something new to wear for her 30th birthday, not that she knew what she was doing but she just wanted something to make her feel special.  She went into town with Amelia as they both had the day off from the salon, Amelia was lovely, and they were real close buddies, told each other everything.  Klohie wanted Amelia's help in picking out an outfit for her and she knew could help in making her look sexy, Amelia was a perfect size eight with lustrous golden curls down her back, she had a few tattoos and piercings but always looked sexy. 

"Right come on Klo lets get you some glad rags girl"

"You're on"

they walked up the high street and came to a shop called Razzle Dazzle, they thought they'd have a look, they walked inside and was confronted with dresses, leggings, tops, skirts, cropped trousers, long trousers,

"Have you any idea what you'd like Klohie"

"I haven't really got a clue, what do you suggest?

"Well how about we start with some black supported leggings to pull you in and maybe a basque to show your ample bosoms off and a pair of heels to give you some extra height"

"yeah ok, sounds good to me" Klohie went into the changing room with the items of clothing and put them on, when she had them on she called Amelia for her opinion. 

"Well the basque looks amazing and really shows your cleavage off to the fullest but I'm not sure about the leggings.

"how do you feel in them?"

"well I love the basque but I don't feel the leggings suit me, I think they show too many of my lumps and bumps off"

"right ok, let's keep the basque in mind and rule the leggings out, let's head to the next shop"

Klohie changed and off they set again, they walked a bit further and came to another shop called Beau Boutique, they looked around and searched through the rails of clothes. 

"Look what I've found Klohie, it's a gorgeous silver sparkly dress with the top shaped as a basque and it's in your size"

"wow, that looks beautiful, I can't wait to try it on"

Klohie went to the changing rooms to try it on, while she was in their Amelia had been looking at the footwear and had found some shoes and a bag that matched the dress perfectly so she slipped them into the changing room with Klohie.  Klohie came out with a huge smile on her face, she looked amazing.  The dress was a perfect fit and she had curves in all the right places, the dress came just above her knee and lifted her bust making it look very full