1

One monday morning while Macey was in her bed , mrs.Scamander came in waking her up and telling her today was adoption day .
Maceys POV
Really you freak , dont you know i have ben here most of my life and i never got adopted , just once when i got abused .
Macey rolled her eyes and got ready . At 10:30 she had to be in the meeting room .

"MACEY , MACEY today is adoption day iam so exited what if one of us gets adopted ."

" Jana we have been here most of our lives , you know if someone wanted us we would not be here "

" you are so rude , for once try making me happy  plus i have been here for 2 years "

Maceys POV
Gosh i always tell her we are not getting adopted can't she learn that .

At 10:30 they were down Macey didnt get dressed, because she knew no one wanted a 13 year old .

Then the visitor came in mrs.scamander introduced him , and told us his name is logan paul and he is willing to adopt someone between the age of 13 and 15 .

Logans POV
There are so many kids in here , but who am i gonna adopt , maybe someone that can sing , no someone that can act , everyone in here is happy except that girl "

Logan went up to macey and said :
" hi iam Logan and you are "
" iam macey " looking down at her fingers
" how old are yoy macey" he asked
She responded , not making aye contact with him
" 13 "
Logan left and went to talk to mrs.scamander , he asked for her file but she said her file was empty, he asked about her parents but she said that she never talked about them . Logan said he wants to adopt macey .
Mrs.scamander was happy , since she never liked macey , mrs.Scamander  called macey .
" yes mrs.scamander"
" get ready to pack your stuff , you are leaving with Logan " she said with an exiting  voice .
Macey went up and packed , when she saw jana she told her what happened. Jana got exited and hugged her goodbye , before she left she promised that she will come and visit .
Before they left mrs.scamander told logan that she has bad dreams at night .
Logan noded and then took macey .
Logan was exited but macey didn't care that someone has adopted her .
While they were getting in the yeti logan said that they are going shopping tomorrow .
Macey nodded, logan asked her about her past but she didn't wanna talk about that so she turned to the window .
Logan felt weird , and asked her if she wants icecream . But she rejected the offer .

The ride was not interesting

When they got home he showed her room , she didn't have alot of cloth , and logan saw that  , so he told her to go in the merch closet and pick what she wants . She nodded and followed logan . Macey picked 3 hoodies . Logan looked at her and offered her to take t-shirts but she refused .
" macey , its summer you need t-shirts go get some"
" but i dont want t-shirts , i dont like them "
" okay but now , go get dressed we need to leave to jakes house "
" jake who , i would like to stay here.  "
" jake is my brother and i would like you to meet him "
Maceys POV
" Jake is my brother and i would like you to meet him "
She rolled her eyes and asked to where the toilet is .
She was in there for 10 minutes.in that time she found a razor and took it . She cut her hand in 5 places -
" macey we have to leave whats taking so long " logan said .
She cleaned up her hand and got out .
While going down , logan took her hand , but she told him not to touch her . He held her hand from the upper part but she winced and told him not to touch her .
In the yeti they sang to help me help you .
Logans POV
Damn she does have a good voice , wonder from who she takes that . ( logan giggles ) wonder if she likes yo be in the vlog .
So he asked : "hey , macey i was wondering if you would be in my vlog "?
" a what , what the heck is that "
"Well a vlog is a video that shares what i do in my life and i post them on YouTube daily to my subscribers "
" you can vlog , but dont even put my face in there , the last thing i want is to be seen by - "
" by who , is there something you are not telling me "
" no " she said in a disappointing tone.
" well if there is you better tell me , remember we are family now , and as a father i care about you "

Macey didn't say anything, but she was happy he included her in the family .
Maceys POV
It has been so long since someone included me to their family , i hope this goes well , he does seem like a pretty cool father .

After arriving to the team 10 house , Macey stood behind Logan . Logan nocked on the front door , and Jake was vloging , Logan took him aside And told him not to vlog .
_______________________________________
Part one is done hope you enjoy reading
I definitely enjoyed writing this
What do you think will happen in the next part ?
________________________________________