17

Yes , hello i see you mister potter
Read a/n please

" what the hell people , who let you in my house " jake said half awake half sleeping.
" well i came for a visit , or let me just say , an early stay over visit " macey said in an exited voice .
" yup little brother she is here to stay at your house for three days , iam going to Hawaii and with that said my plane leaves in 40 mins so i better get going , but before macey can i have a word " he said in trembling voice .

" so , stay safe dont let them do the kissing challenge on you , if you need anything call me , if anything happens , call me , you can FaceTime me whenever you want , okay ? " he said
" yeah sure , have a safe flight " macey said

He looked at her and squished her cheeks and gave her a kiss on each one , then he hugged her and lifted her of her feet , then he ran with her on his shoulders down stairs.

" bye kiddo , see you soon , love you loads "
" love you too "

She watched him disappear from the view . And remember the sunrise.
She took her guitar and sprinted to jakes room , opening the balcony door and climbing the ladder to the rooftop .
She sat again looking at the sunrise with amazement as if she has never seen it before , she grabbed her guitar from the floor and played a small part of a song .

Well you only need the light when it's burning low
Only miss the sun when it starts to snow
Only know you love her when you let her go

Only know you've been high when you're feeling low
Only hate the road when you're missing home .

Jakes pov
Macey came sprinting in the room , and going to the rooftop, i was wondering why she did that , i sat in bed until I started hearing music playing , i thought someone woke up , so I checked but everyone was asleep, music kept playing so i knew its macey , i went down stairs and got some waffles and bacon , and headed to the rooftop .

Macey pov
I thought I was hearing footsteps, but i didnt want to look away so I didn't mind them .
" GOOOOODMORNING MACEY PAUL "
I jumped and saw jake holding a plate he came closer to me and sat down .

Jake : here you go some waffles and bacon .
Macey : thank you , but you know you scared me .
Jake : welcome to the team 10 house , i see you are a very good player and singer.
He told her while she was chewing her breakfast . After she swallowed it she finally said .
Macey : nahhh , i just play for fun . And these waffles are good jakey , in fact very good.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Guys tmm is my first day of 8th grade wish me luck . And yes my mom said she will be taking my phone ,  But i can still post from my a laptop, plus i made up my mind i will be posting just sunday and and Friday so this is your last daily chapter . . Peace and love .
Written on sep 15 . 6:44 pm