44

She came back home holding an icecream , it was still early but she had fun , moments later the door bell rang and it was a man standing with a rectangular shaped boxed and she remembered that logan said something was being delivered to her , mark signed the paper and thanked the man . She did not want to open it because she thought it would be nice it she opened it with Logan . She was sitting and watching Netflix with mark when logan came storming in the house with Brendan. She flinched and jumped of the couch very fast .
Logan : mace guess what ?
Macey : what ?
Logan : we are going to Italy  .  He said jumping around like a five year old child .
Macey : u-uh cool , how long will you stay ?
Logan: oh couple of days , ohh i will leave tomorrow afternoon with Brendan. I am sure i can find some to watch you .
Macey : well if you excuse me i have to go to my room and thank you i dont need anyone to watch me , i am old enough to do that .
She was mad he was gonna miss her birthday and her first day of school, sometimes she wonders if he even cares about her . She walked to her room and shut the door and started sobbing silently.

Logan : what was that about , did i say something wrong to her ?

Brendan: i think she is just sad that you will be leaving her AGAIN.

Logan : i will go and get a her a ticket online, LYDIA ca- .

Lydia : i have an extra ticket i got you guys an extra one because i knew you might want to take her .

Logan : lydia you are the best , thank you he said and sprinted to the door .

He knocked on it and Macey opened the door her face was red , he knew she cried so he confronted her .

Logan : i am really sorry I forgot about you . But i have a way in making this better. I got you a ticket to Italy .

Macey : i am sorry but i dont feel like going .

Logan : but I thought you wanted to come .

Macey : i - i am sorry logan i cant , i start school in two days.

Logan : oh right, did you get your supplies ?

Macey : yes .

Logan : wanna hang with us ?

Macey : i don't think people want to hang with a stupid 13 year old . She said she didn't want to spill her tears , she wanted to show him she does not need his help .

Logan : don't say tha- .

She shut the door in his face and went to the balcony and she sat there , she looked at the people partying again , she felt sad again , alone , she hated the people around her , she hated herself, she wanted to scream let all her feelings out . Hours past and she saw the people leaving slowly , she noticed how happy they were .

Logan : macey i have food lets eat . Macey , macey .

Macey : huh - what , yes coming.

They sat at the table and they ate , silence filled the room , until logan broke .

Logan : you have not touched your food , eat please .

Macey : i am not hungry . I will go sleep .

Logan : no , you must eat , at least half of the burrito .

Macey : o-okay .
She started eating fast so she can leave , she felt like vomiting but she restrained herself . She managed to get thru half of her food , and then she left and sat on the couch she did not want to let logan feel suspicious about her so she sat looking at the ceiling. Moments later she was coughing badly , she went and got her water but it was not use .