41

7 pm
+
Macey and logan had to go home . And the rest had some personal stuff to do .
+
Logan : macey , come here i got you something.
Macey : you got me ? Something.
Logan : yes , here take it , i know you will love it .
She tried taking it , but it was very heavy , she didn't want to break it , so she kept it where logan put it . She opened the big box and she remained silent she was speechless.
Logan : you like it ? Please say you do . Macey say something please ..
macey : this must have c-cost you alot .
Logan : this is the first thing you say . He said while chuckling.
Macey : no i mean thank you , thank you , thank you so much . She said while she went and gave him a big hug .
Logan : i think i will give this to jake , he told me you like star gazing. But you are welcome . And tomorrow there is something being delivered to you , i might not be at home , so open it up .
Macey : is it Christmas and i dont know . She said while she was smiling .
Logan : maybe . He bent down and put her over his shoulders and ran with her around the house .
+
Logan : Macey want some food .
Macey : no , thank you .
+
Logan starts breaking plates and he talks to his vlog , and then ends it . At that time Macey was sitting and watching Netflix. Her positions where getting weirder every minute , because she was getting bored . She rolled of the couch and hit her head .
+
Macey : ouch .
Logan : are you good .
Macey : yeah iam just bored . I think iam going to bed .
Logan : now ! Its still 8:30 , macey er can we talk about something important. He said with a worried voice .
Macey : um okay .
+

Me fingerling  over BTS 😐