7

I woke up next morning, to guys playing music , i definitely knew those are the why dont we boys so i got up and got ready  .

(outfit ) ++++++++++++++++++I got out of the room , and broken plates were all over the place , i felt ao bad for lidya , that I decided to help her

(outfit )
++++++++++++++++++
I got out of the room , and broken plates were all over the place , i felt ao bad for lidya , that I decided to help her .
++++++++++++++++++
" oh good morning guys , good morning logan " i said they all replied with a good morning then suddenly we where all hugging . Logan went to his room , to vlog and then he showered .
+++++++ meanwhile ++++++++
( jonah / bold ) ( macey / normal )
" so what do you wanna do today "
" what do you mean " i said
" well logan forgot to tell you that we are spending the day together . "
" just you and me ? "
" well yeah , since iam the oldest , and i can take care of a child so yeah ."
" okay , but never ever call me a child "
++++++++++++++
( logan bold ) ( macey normal )
After logan got out the shower , they boys left . And jonah stayed .
" someone forgot to tell me iam hanging out with jonah "
" yeah iam so sorry, but i was busy "
" its okay , i dont know about that vlog life"
" thasssss muhhhh gurlll "
He pulled me in a tight hug , then he started running around the house with me . After that we sat at the table with jonah and ate some waffles . Little did logan know i made his waffle with salt . He took a bite of it then threw it away .
++++++++++++
( logan bold ) ( macey normal ) ( jonah underlined)
"jonah did you make these , these are salty "
" i dont even know how to cook , macey did them. "
" what didn't you like them ? "
" they are good , but you added way to much salt "
" i was joking just take mine "
" wait yours taste better , and sweeter"
" yeah because i made yours with salt "
" you sneaky one "
++++++++++++++++ skip all that ++++++++++++++
( jonah bold ) ( macey normal )
Logan left and it was just me and jonah .
" so Jonah , do you have any plans "
" i got the plans , first we go to the ice cream shop , and get ice cream then , we are going to the beach , not to swim , but to go ride bikes , then we go to the why dont we house , and watch a movie "
" you got some good plans , but first let me go and grab some stuff "
" take your time "
+++++++++++
I went into the room and grabbed a pair of extra cloth , you dont know what might happen . Then i grabbed my hair brush , perfume , deodorant, and my brothers photo . I put all those in the maverick backpack.