46

Her grandmother opened the door and she was shooked she started crying and hugged macey logan and franke were surprised and they had no clue , they entered the house and they were greeted warmly . They sat and talked until it was late , logan took franke aside And talked to him .

Logan : franke when will i tell her ? I cant keep this anymore.

Franke: bro this is something big you have to wait for jake to i am a hundred percent sure she will be sad so let jake be there .

Logan : what if we do it after we come from Italy?

Franke : good idea , but sooner or later she will know lets go back .

They went back and saw that macey fell asleep , he picked her up and said goodbye to the old woman . Before completely leaving she stopped them by saying :

Grandmother: if she is ever mad , take her to a nice place with a good view . Thanks for letting her come her dad never let her come and visit me i think i dont know how to thank you enough.

Logan : no need to she will visit you often , and thank i think we will be leaving it is getting kinda late .

She bowed down meaning that she is more than thankful and they left .

They got to the house and he layed her down on her bed .

Logan : have a good sleep i am sorry for lying all this time , but you will find out soon .

***********
Hello lying hmmmm what was that about ?
Guys when you read this please vote it takes 5 seconds please love yall