56

Three weeks have passed and
Logan still looked at the plain old
Walls . Brendan barely moved a bone
And logan barely ate . His vlogs were short
But he was happy the logang supported him and his daughter.

2 weeks ago

" i would like to register macey
Paul as my daughter "

After all the things that happened
He was happy to have macey registered as his own daughter. 

He went out to get food and then
Got busy with some people.

After about 3 hours he got a phone call
From Brendan.

" she woke up "
Logan rushed to the hospital and went into the room were he saw the bed was empty.
Macey was taken up for some scanning and stuff . He sat does exhausted from all the running. After what seemed like hours he finally was able to see macey . He panicked and did not want to do this .

They brought macey up to the room
And she looked sad . Macey looked at the ceiling did not speak. All this broke when Brendan went up and gave her a hug .
It was just moments when all the pauls came in .

Macey had a horrified look on her face .
Logan was ashamed to go up to her .

Macey needed Brendans hug
She needed logan to break the peace .
She needed his hug .
Macey felt guilty , and silent cried .
Logan looked at her and then went to her bed and hugged her .

That is were macey lost it , she cried
And kept on crying in logans arms .
Everyone left the room and it was just logan
And macey . When they broke the hug macey  talked .

« you know all this time i heard you cry
Brendan barely left this room , you barely ate , and barely laughed, you had to leave me , please logan let me die , i am tired depression ate me alive logan »

Logan felt empty but he never knew how she felt . « never ever i will let you go i will do what you tell me but just this is one thing i wont do » he paused for a minute and can pontinued. « i know i have been a liar i wanted to tell this but I couldn't you can hate me you can cut me of for a while but make sure i will be there for you »

The little girl sat there not even saying a world all she managed to say is « Brendan »
Logan nodded his head because he understood she wanted Brendan.

Macey tried pulling herself up words and it worked eventually. When Brendan came in she picked up a book and pretended reading a book she looked at its pages and then she actually tied reading a bit of it , but she could not her face got red because she panicked, she looked at Brendan when she wanted to ask him something.

" hmmm "
" what is an illiterate person? "
" well an illiterate person is an idiot person a person that cant read or write or even speak "
" oh okay , i am kinda hungry can we go get food ? "
" you cant leave the hospital for another week so i got you icecream and logan went get you proper food , to be exact in n out your fave "

Macey ate that ice cream like no tomorrow Brendan smiled and that made her smile .
" you know i would like to get proper clothing , can you call the nurse to change me into my own clean clothing "

After what seemed like ten years macey was in clean apparel .

( Ready for a time skip )

After spending 4 weeks in the hospital
It was time to go hope things with logan had got better they moved in the house and her room was ready .

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ i want this rn ] She decorated her room and sat there most of the time by now everyone knows she is logans daughter so she took the chance To post a photo on her Instagram account

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ i want this rn ]
She decorated her room and sat there most of the time by now everyone knows she is logans daughter so she took the chance
To post a photo on her Instagram account .
She never thought this type of life will suit her the fame made her nervous to .

« macey come here a bit i have some news » he shouted from down stairs .
Macey went down and sat on the couch while eating a chocolate bar .

« i found you a tutor that will come teach you everyday and everything you take in school and l want yo give you something tonight "

————————

Sorry this sucks this
Is
Just
A
Filler
Chapter
Yall

—————