52

Frank tried to talk to her but she ignored him she wanted to go and crawl into a ball she went and got in n out , then went home she was waiting for logan to call her to wish her a happy birthday but it looked like it was not going to happen. She got home and watched a movie with frank because she was tired she ended up sleeping frank covered her up and went and good icecream and some smoothies. When he got back macey was slightly waking up he waited until she woke and and then they ate and laughed . After moments her phone sent her a notification.

ET-HAN

HELLO MACEY
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
FOR TODAY .

Yeah no prob .

SIKE , OMG HOW CAN
YOU BELIEVE ME , YOU ARE SO STUPID .
Seen
OKAY NOW GO TO
YOUR ROCK AND CRY
😂😂😂😂 .
CRY
CRY
SLUT
BITCH
CRYYY
GO TO YOUR LITTLE
ROCK .
Seen

End of conversation

She dropped her phone and went to her room it all started again , the hate it was eating her alive . She hated it she went to shower and she stayed in there for an hour , she got dressed and then went out and saw frank sitting there .

Macey : hi frank

Frank : hey macey aj called you and I answered he said if you wanna go over to his house .

Macey : yeah i will go get ready , can we pass by starbucks?

Frank : yeah sure just get ready .

••••••

She put on a pair of sweatpants and an oversized hoodie and her converse on . She went to Starbucks and got aj his favorite drink and went to his house .

She knocked on his door and he opened the door saying :

Aj : MACEYYYYY

Macey : AJJJJJ , wait your house smells good .

Aj : come inside and you will see why .

She went inside and the house seemed cozy no one was there .

Aj : come to the eating room .

Macey : ok .....

She was walking and aj dragged her and she laughed. They got to the kitchen and she saw a bunch on in n out on the table .

Macey : O M G this is so much food , and it is in n out this must have costed you alot .

Aj : no big deal anyways lets eat , you start .

They sat at the table and ate so much food , the most she has eaten it was starting to get late and logan did not even call her .

Aj : since today is your official birthday i got you some cake and icecream and a movie to watch .

They sat and watched a movie and ate icecream. She laughed so much he was so fun to hang around.

10:30

Macey : omg it is so late i have to go home .

Aj : oh okay .

Macey : hey frank um can you pick me up please ?

Frank : yeah sure plus when you come i have good news for you .

Macey : ok i am waiting for you .

•••
Aj : um macey can i ask something?

Macey : yeah go ahead .

Aj : i know you told you where put for adoption for a reason but can you tell me the actual reason, that is if you want .

She explained why and he hugged her it was a soft and warm hug .

Frank came and picked her up he seemed happy so she smiled at him .

Frank : guess what

Macey : what ?

Frank : logan is cutting his trip short and he is coming tomorrow so you wont go to school .

Macey : i could careless actually.

Frank : he is your father .

Macey : again i could careless.

Frank : macey

Macey : no frank he did not even call to ask about me , or how i was doing or how my first day of school .

Frank : maybe he was not able to call or he was tired.

Macey : ok great .

••••••

They got home and macey directly went to her room and changed into her pj . She looked at the sky and she saw the moon shining brightly , she got excited and took her telescope and gosh it was heave she took it and thenx rushed out after she did she went to the rooftop and sat there looking at the stars with her telescope , she loved it .

She sat there hours until she felt something holding her . And stayed asleep because she was tired , then she felt something comfortable under her knowing it was her bed she drifted to sleep .

++++++++
Hi potatoes how are u ? I UPDATED SORRY FOT THE WAITTT VERY SORRY BUT I WAS NOT IN THE GOOD MOOD BUT HERE I AM PLUSS 23k READSSS SAY WHATTTT THANKS FOR THE LOVEE BABBYS 🖤🖤