12

Before i start the rest of the story
Hope you are doing fine
You may continue
Macey pov
We where walking to the car and hands where touching me , photos where being taken , people asked questions, so it felt weird , then logan approached me and put his hands around me and we went to the car .

+++++ in the car +++++

L : iam sorry about that .

M : its not a big deal .

L : so i was thinking , what if you and i , just me and you , eat dinner and do other stuff , we have not been spending time together alot , so are you down ? He says smiling

M : like a father daughter day , ohhh iam so down .

L : yes

+ we got home +
Logan turned on the radio and they started dancing , then macey got her guitar out and she started playing some songs .

Logan pov
Every single time she plays it warms my heart , makes me happier she is the best thing that actually happed to me , i wish i could tell her how much she means to me .

M : Logan , hello , I repeat logan down to earth - Ehmmmm

L : yeah , yeah what's up ?

M : what were you thinking about ?

L : nothing , nothing at all .

M : wanna make some chicken waffles .

L : are you serious , they are my ultimate favorite lets do them . But i dont know how to cook so i think we need someones help .

M : no we dont need someone's help , WE can make them they are easy to do , so first get the cereals , put them in a plastic bag and crush them , then get an egg and - i will do that part , after that we are gonna coat them in the egg that i was stirring . Afterwards leave it to me , i will handle the rest .

L : yes sir , i get it sir

we both giggled and got to work.

we heard a knock on the door and turned out its brendan , he grabbed his keys and left

L : those are better then mine you know .

M : well i knew that .

we laughed and talked and she finally felt that they are bonding , she wanted to tell him how thankful she is to have a caring father like him . they jammed some songs and made slime , played with kong , and watched tv .

==== 11;00 o'clock ====

L : macey can you come here for a second , i need to talk to you .

M : yeah tell me ( i said while sitting down )

L : so , on monday iam leaving to hawaii with evan , brendan and some friends from set , and i was wondering if you dont mind jake looking after you .

M : hawaiiiiiiiii , but you promised , and you know how much it means to me . ( i said in a very disappointed voice ) anyways iam going to change my bandages and go to sleep .

L : you have the right the right to be mad at me , but i promise when i get back i will take you there . let me change your bandages .

macey pov

we went to logan's bathroom and i sat on the counter , he changed my bandages and then i sat on the couch to watch tv . moments later he came back and i pretended to be asleep . he covered me up and whispered .

L : i just wish you know how much you mean to me , sleep tight babygirl .

=============================================================

hello beautiful people

Iam in the hospital and iam updating dont worry iam fine but my mom has a patient that has to give birth . Btw we are so close to 1 k ik we can do it , and i have like 12 pre written chapters . So i can easily update.

Bye beautiful people.

Updated at 8:10