Must read { a/n } ( p. 24 )

• Did you see this coming ?    Yes is think you did , so let me explain

   Yes is think you did , so let me explain .
• before we get in , credits to the amazing Brendan north , for this photo , and as i said " no hate " please take this as a positive remark.

↠ My time 
Hmm , time is very important to me , and i try my best to respect it .
↠ i come from school at 3:00 pm .
↠ i have to feed my cat .
↠ i have to clean my cats litter .
↠ i have to eat .
↠ i take a nap .
↠ i study .
↠ i go out with my fam .
↠ i have a routine to get thru .
• basically this is an overview of what i do •              • NO , i am not complaining.

↠ My prewritten chapters . 
    Big topic . 
↠I have told you that i have prewritten chapters , you might say then it is easy to update , but NO because i change some events in the chapters that i post , and all the prewritten chapters are in chronological order and they are related to each other , so when i change an idea in a chapter the rest have to change to , and that will take time , and effort because from a simple changed idea I might end up changing the whole chapter  ( fact ) .

↠ update ! Update !
     Sometimes they get messed up !
↠ as i said I update just on Friday and Sunday , because that is when i don't have school . But you guys can't complain because sometimes I updated on Monday's and those are not fillers they are normal chapters .
↠ EXAMPLE : I had to update yesterday, but i had chores to do . So i am updating today . See it gets messed up !

↠ Guys , I appreciate every single one of you . I love writing , but sometimes i have to live life , i have chores, i have a pet to take care of , i have a family to talk to and go out with , i have SCHOOL , as i said 8th grade is very important , because it gets us ready for official exams in 9th grade , that is where my future begins . If i don't update that means that I couldn't maybe because a writers  block  ( no i don't have it ) , please take this message in a positive way , i love what i am writing, and you might say it is all sloppy because who put lyrics in a story and then writes two sentence and done . The thing is that i write a chapter that has 2,000 to 3,000 words then i divide them . 

↠ i try my best in making this something you guys might like , if you look up , that photo took time to do . I like doing things perfectly and correct . Sometimes i force myself to write , so i would have something for you guys .

i   Am  not  complaining.   

X2

• I wanted to get this out of the way , so you would understand why it is kinda sloppy at the moment, please keep in mind i am  happy and thankful for all the reads and votes , don't worry an update is going up tonight  ( night for me ) , so if you made it till here and you got what i said then thank you .

↠ Peace and love , Deuces.