40

3 days until school
Logan comes today  

6:10 am
Jake : macey , macey , wake up , macey , wake up , macey we are gonna be late .
Macey : iam getting up . 2 minutes please .
Jake : macey , logan comes at 7 .
+
Macey got up and started to get ready , she went to the bathroom and did all she had to do . Then she went down and saw jake waiting.
+
Jake : ready mace .
Macey : yeah lets go .
+
They got in the car and macey was very tired she was yawning. She fell asleep. But when jake hit the honk , she got up her heart beating very fast .
+
Jake : Iam sorry about that .
Macey : It's not a big deal , how long does it take to get there .
Jake : well we are kinda late . 3 mins and we get there if iam not wrong .
Macey : oh okay .
+
7:30
Macey : 3 minutes more like 30 jake .
Jake : sorry. But at least they did not leave .
Macey : how do you know ? She said while they were heading towards the airports entrance .
Jake : because logan talked to me while you where asleep and he told me that his plane lands at 8:20 .
Macey : oh , we have to wait , here lets sit . Jake c,mon you are slow . She said while she was dragging him towards a bench .
+
8:30
Brendan: is that macey and jake ?
Logan : i dont think , she is probably sleeping .
Evan : anyone down for food .
Chloe: me , iam so hungry.
+
Jake : macey , look who came , look who is there .
Macey : its logan , brendan , and evan . Lets go , c,mon jake faster . She said while she was running toward logan .
+
She was running towards him and he didn't realize  , she jumped on his back , and gave him a big hug .
+
Macey : welcome back , logan , Brendan, and evan .
Logan : mace , hello , i missed you . He said while he turned her around and gave her a proper hug , and a kiss on the cheek.
Macey : hey Brendan , let me guess you loved Hawaii because of the views and because you got some dope photos .
Brendan: yup that is correct , how did you spend your time at jake . He said while macey was still in logans arms heading to the entrance.
Macey : it was awsome , i had so much fun . Oh and logan i have to show you something but you promise you don't get mad .
Logan : depends . He said while letting out a chuckle.
Macey : * logan why is this girl following us*
Logan : * she is my friend that came with us to hawaii , oh and her name is chloe .*
Macey : * oh well she seems nice *
Logan : * she is *
+
They both started laughing and had so much fun ,they jammed some songs in jakes car , chloe was not talking she was in her phone . When they got to in-n-out . They sat at the table and they order . Macey decided to chat with chloe .
+
Macey : hi chloe , iam macey .
Chloe : hi macey , how do you know my name ?
Macey : i have my resources, anyways what do you do ?
Chloe : iam an actress, and how do you know logan ?
Macey : oh he didn't tell you , iam his adoptive daughter.
Chloe: iam was kidding, i knew that , but i wanted to see what you will say . So tell me more about you .
Macey : weeeelllllll iam 13 , i play music and sing .
Chloe : any boyfriend ?
Logan : not that i know .
Macey : hell no , no boyfriends.
Logan : thuss mugh gurl .
+
End
+