57

" but what about my friends? A- and everyone there , what about grades and projects logan ? "

" you can always talk to them
Them , go out with them , you
Can always do projects at home
And your tutor might assess you don't worry this is all happening to keep you safe
You dont know what might happen at school , you gained some fame after those weeks passed and i want you safe "

" maybe the life of fame was not meant for me " macey gulped down the chocolate that seemed like she was swilling a rock .

" do you really think it was this easy for me , do you think i did all this for nothing , your protection , you health , do you think i did it just so i can say i am a father that accomplished all those stuff . I have been trying for months and months to keep you safe , did you know that when that girl came up to you and told you if you where the girl with jake my heart fell that day , how was i a father that couldn't keep his daughter at least safe . Do you think i went to places and came home late so i can have some no daughter time macey . I tried gaining your trust for weeks it felt horrible that a person like me couldn't do it , a person who didn't now know how to care enough for his daughter. Do you know that i wait day by day to hear you say i love you dad all i wanted from you to say dad , but you did not and I couldn't bare it , i felt disgusting that I couldn't even help you . You being in a coma was a disaster to me people thought i did this for more fame all i wanted is to be a good father i wanted to be there for you . I took me a week to decide if i should tell the world about you . When i first heard that your heart stopped I thought your gone . I cried for an hour until i heard you were fine . I am sorry i was this bad i am sorry i couldn't be there for you i am just sorry i adopted you and gave you this horrible life "
Logan said all that and felt sorry for what she had to live .

Macey had a blank face she looked like she wanted to throw millions of apologies to him . All she was able to do was to go up to him and just apologize that was the least she could do .

Macey walked up to logan and hugged him while he sat on the sofa looking at the floor  . Logan was shook when she hugged him he didn't even know this would happen. Macey again started sobbing but this time her talking was not understood. She removed her hands from logan and talked to him as if his face was on the floor she did not dare to look at him .

" i am sorry i did this I never meant to be distant and make you feel bad all i wanted is to make you proud i was a shame in gregs eyes and i tried my best I tried fitting in with the family but i was a stranger i wanted to trust you so badly but if i did i would end up back in that whole . I didn't know how to act . I wanted so many times to hang out with you or sing with you or go shopping with my father but I couldn't tell you all that . I tried to be perfect like other girls . I tried wearing dresses and make up maybe i would be accepted by you all.  But I  couldn't i never been able to say dad because I thought it would be to soon for you I didn't want to pressure you . I always loved and cared for you I always wanted to go to the park without people conjuring us in a circle. But i am sorry you choose me the shame of the adoptive children . "

Macey was still looked at the floor and still sobbed . Her little tear drops were dropping on the floor . Logan looked at her and knew she felt guilty he hated that she felt that way because of him . He wrapped his arms around her and brought her near him . She accepted his hug and wrapped her arms towards him . She sat so near to him that all her tears were being wiped on his shirt .
" i - i - am s - orry d-ad "

Logan smiled and then tried calming her down he started ruffling her hair and she faintly smiled he was happy he was at least making her laugh . He got up and picked her up as if she was a feather . He put her over his shoulder and started running with her around the house and the garden . Kong ran behind them and the air was full of smiles and giggles .

Logan put macey down and they were both panting as heck . " dad ? can you promise me something ? "
Logan looked at Macey with a huge smile on his face and then he bent down to her level . " sure mace "

" i want no more secrets from you "
" I promise that i will not keep secrets from mace anymore , can you promise me something ? "
" i want you to trust me no matter what happens "
" i macey paul promise that i will trust you no matter what " macey gave a small giggle and then she was told to go get dressed because they were going to dinner "

Macey went up to her room and closed the door behind her . She went to her closet and picked an outfit .  She decided to wear her black ripped jeans with a her classic vans and her black rose pattern hoodie . She went out to see logan waiting for her . He looked at her then she looked at her self realizing that her whole outfit was black.

She went back to her room and she choose a plain white t-shirt and started butting it up . Then she tucked it in her jeans and she let it flow out a bit . Her hair was already straightened all she did was put perfume and grab her glasses ( tb to the good old chapters if you remember )

She went down to see logan on his phone he complimented her outfit and held her hand , they went put the door and the hopped in the yeti .

Skip car ride

They got to the restaurant and macey remembered it . It was the fancy restaurant , she came here when logan was in Hawaii. Macey got out of the yeti and intertwined her fingers with logan anddd they went inside.

The air inside was filled with joy , laughter and smiles . She looked at logan and smiled they got the table where she saw jake pam and greg . Macey smiled she truly was happy maybe it was time for them to unite . 

They sat down at the table and they got settled down , macey ordered some chicken with mashed potato and a soft drink .

_________________

I love you all
And omg wnat the heck this story is at 39k wuuttt i cant believe my eyes what the fuck i love you all a lot .
Plus my next story is a bts story .
❤️💕💕☁️☁️☁️

- Author nim

__________