47

Macey woke up very late and went to take a shower then she put some cloth on .

She went and saw bags on the floor she remembered  logan was going to Italy 

She went and saw bags on the floor she remembered  logan was going to Italy  . She glanced at him , and waved but no response she jumped no response, she gave up and went to him . They talked and ate breakfast until he had to leave . Macey was being watched by franke for this week .

1 hour later

After logan was already in the airport macey had to do something open that big box that has been delivered. She opened it and saw a piano . She was amazed and shook to the core she assembled it with franke and played a little on it until she fell asleep . 

4:30

She woke up and asked for food of course nothing special was in their kitchen so they ordered some pizza .

6:30 

She went and got ready to go out with franke to the pet store , so she showered again  And changed into a cute outfit bought by erika . 

They left the house and went and ate more food this time it was seafood the grabbed sushi at a Japanese restaurant and went to get icecream on their way they chatted normally

9:30

Franke: oh god macey lets go home you have school tomorrow.

Macey : nooooo lets stay a bit please .

Franke : macey we really have to go , logan might kill me plus you have to shower and get your stuff ready and pick an outfit.

Macey : yeah okay .

They got home and macey ran to the shower she straightened her hair and picked and outfit it was really hard picking one so she asked franke for his opinion.

( without the bag ) 

( without the bag ) 

Franke : yes that one is better, and i like it more . Here take those logan told me to give the mobey to but yourself food . Now do you have everything ready ?

Macey : i have showered, did my hair , packed my bag yes i am ready to go . Oh god i am nervous.

She was walking around and biting her nails and stressing over the fact that she starts school tomorrow .

Macey : what if i get bullied, what if i have no friends , what if i sleep , what if i fall , what if i get in a fight , what if i get expelled franke  , what if no one likes me it is not like the world like me but stillll frankeee .

Franke : mace chill , take a chill pill non of these things will happen, you will do great on the first day of school just stay relaxed and dont get stressed and if no one likes you we do we are a family and we stick together now go to bed don't forget to charge your phone and i will wake you up at 7:30 .

Macey : yeah ok thanks franke goodnight.

Franke : eehhmm ehhm

Macey : oh yeah a goodnight hug . 

Franke : let me tuck you in bed .

Macey : i am not a child .

Franke : well i am still gonna do this .

She went to bed and franke tucked her in bed and patted her head and then her phone rang , she looked at it and it was from logan .

Franke : you can talk to him but you are going to sleep later no talking on the phone ok ?

Macey : ok , thank franke .

LOGAN 👌🏻

Hopefully you have a great day of school i am very sorry i cant be there I really wish i would i am coming back soon and i cant wait to see you do your homeworks and no funny business please be safe and let franke pick you up if someone punches you or anything you do the same hit them have a good sleep honey ❤️❤️.

Thanks logan hope you come soon and thanks for your great advice now goodnight ❤️❤️❤️
Seen

• End of conversation •

She went to sleep not ready to go to school . Not ready to face the rest of the world .

🎃🎃

PS I NEED SOME FRIENDS HIT ME UP GUY OR GIRL DONT MIND

Wussupppo bro , Logans new house is sooo dope , plus this is one of my fave chapters cz it is very simple. Sorry i did not update