62

She woke up next morning, recalling what happened last night and she smiled. She was now happy truly happy that words cant even explain it . She hoped out of bed and put her outfit on she she had to take breakfast before practice.

She went down slowly humming something then she stopped dead when she felt dizzy

She went down slowly humming something then she stopped dead when she felt dizzy. She shook it of and went back towards the cafeteria. She sat at a table and she didn't see the girls . Maybe she had to apologize , she went and took a tray and added some food , she sat at the table all alone .

Where are you ji won ?
What is happening?
My head
It hurts
Why is this happening?

She snapped out of it to see ji won sitting beside her . She gave him a weak smile .

" good morning " she greeted .
" hey mace you good ? " he asked as he munched on his food .
" yeah I am fine I just lost my focus , so how did you sleep ? "
" you really thought I slept , i was thinking about you " he chuckled.

She looked at him and stared at his perfectly shaped face , he caught her staring and she shifted her gaze towards the food .

" hm you cant stop looking at my handsomeness "
" well you are good looking , and anyone would want to be with you but right now you are of limits " she said as they both looked at each other .

He gave her a quick peck on the cheek and then she flushed red .
" awww look baby flushed red " he teased .
" ji won "
" hmm ? "
" what does a tree mean in korean ? "
" namu "
" then you are my namu because one without trees we have no life and two you are as tall as a namu "
" i love you macey , lets go for a walk before the training "

Macey got up and went to walk with him .

6 hours later 

Macey stood in front of door house , and she rang the bell . Logan answered the door and Macey jumped on him telling him she missed him so much . Logan smiled as the rest started tackling them with hugs . They all went to the ping pong table and started playing , the room was filled with happiness and laughter.

She missed Home .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The last chapter of this story is coming out
Soon
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^