53

Listen to the song while reading i love it a lot ❤️.

10:00

Macey pov

I was waking up and there was a lot of noise in the house , i got up and showered and did all i had to do to get ready . I got my phone and laptop and looked at my room it was growing on me . I straightened my hair and checked myself in the mirror.

I got out of the room and stood still , still as a wall I forgot i was starting to panic i forgot about it

I got out of the room and stood still , still as a wall I forgot i was starting to panic i forgot about it . I looked at him and he was smiling how could he forgot about my birthday and everything. I was confused and i did not know what to do .

End of pov

Macey : hi .

Logan : macey hello come here I missed you .

Macey : yeah cool .

She went up to him and he hugged her he wrapped his arms around her tightly but her hands did not want to do that .

Logan : so how was school ?

Macey : good .

Logan : good What did you with frank ?

Macey : n-nothing.

Logan : of course you did something, i missed you come here .

She went up to him and he kissed her on her cheek .

Logan : by the way dad and mom are coming today and i have a surprise.

Macey : oh mm er ok . I - am going to g-go get myself to a j-u-ice .

She rushed out of the house panicked she stumbled while running and saw a guy in front of her that helped her .

Stranger : woaah slow down munchkin. Here let me help .

Macey: yeah thanks , a - lot .

She looked up to him and saw his actual face it was him , the guy that killed them both and killed him . He had an evil grin on his face that his it with black cap . When her eyes met his cold eyes she ran as fast as she can to the loby . As fast as she could it was like a guy throwing his arrow . She got there and went and took a breath .

Macey pov

What happened, it was him he was there in front of me .

End of pov

She got her drink and went back home this time she took the elevator . She got there and went straight to the door . She opened it and he was there what is going on she asked herself. She stood stiff , she dropped her drink by accident and everyone looked at her . Especially him he had that grin on his face again .