39

Jake : were those the one direction Walmart . He said while chuckling
Macey  : jake . I am bored . She said with a straight face .
Jake : lets jump on the tramps .
+
They jumped on the tramps and macey had to go and get ready for bed it was getting late so she went and got changed in some merch then she , put a blanket on jakes floor and took a pillow and she laid her head on it . 30 minutes later jake came to sleep and he saw macey sleeping on the floor so he decided to pick her up and let her sleep on his bed .
+
2:30 am
It was a dark room , it was just jake and macey . She knew she was safe with jake but she was still scared . Footsteps were getting near her so she panicked. Her wand were held together and her mouth was shut with tape . She heard guys speaking , and she tried to stay calm . One finally spoke , and said " say goodbye to your uncle "
And a loud gunfire was heard . Jake was shot , he was dead . " JAKE NO , LET HIM GO , JAKE PLEASE DON'T DIE JAKE "
+
Jake : Macey wake up , macey . He said while shaking her up but still she wasn't waking up .
And after 2 minutes of trying she woke up . All sweaty panicked and red in the face . She was breathing really hard .
+
Macey : j-j-ake a-re y-o-u f-i-ne .
Jake : iam good , are you good .
Macey : but you got hurt , you got shot .
Jake : no , it was just a dream , it was just a dream . Go back to sleep . He said while she slowly put her head down on the pillow.
They were more likely nightmares.
+
My friends and i partied for 5 hours ( A NORMAL PARTY I AM JUST 13 AND I A DED^ GN FROM MY PLACE ❤️
+