23

Half blood princess

" that stinky little brat ,likes ruining life's "
Macey said again in a disgusted voice .
Jake : don't worry about her you will find lots of people like her .
Macey : uncle jake ?
Jake : yes mace .
Macey : how do you deal with hate ?
Jake : very easy , i ignore it , ok sometimes it might let you down , but you move on , its what makes you a better person , and it makes you stronger .
Macey : thank you uncle jacke .
Jake : no problem so what do you wanna eat anyways?
Macey : i think i will take a classic burger .
Jake : same .

+++++++++++++++++++
They finished dinner and went back to the team ten house , when they got there , no one was there , because it was 9:00 pm . Macey changed her clothes and then Logan called on FaceTime . They chatted and chatted until he had to leave .
+++++++++++++
Jake had to leave , erika and tessa went to the mall , and she was just with kade and nick .
+++++++++++++++
Macey got her laptop from the counter and watched some YouTube and some movies .
++++++++++++++++++++
Macey : Ehm
Nick : yees macey , i know you are here . He said in suspicious voice .
Macey : well i wanted to see how your doing ? And what do you do at the team house .
Nick : thank you for asking , come and join me and i will explain . He replied in his British voice .

She sat down and they talked .
Nick : as you can see at the moment i am trying to find a house for us to live in .
Macey : if i were you would have have quit my job ages ago.                                       Nick : why ? He said chuckling.
Macey : because it seems boring .
Nick : well you have to do your job .
They continued to talk until nick had to leave . She was really bored so she took her guitar and went to the rooftop .

Again the sky was full of stars she decided to FaceTime jonah .

Macey : yoo jonah wasssup .
Jonah : nothing recording, what about you ?
Macey : I am at jakes house on the rooftop.

And the conversation continued.

+++++++++++++++

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️