54

Guysss please go readdd my new boook pleases.

Jonah : it is okay sweetie , it is okay everything will be fine . You just need to calm down .

Macey : he he used me .

Jonah : but he loves you .

Macey : he is a lier .

Jonah : i uh i have to go get something .

Jonah went up to his room and locked the door , he was able to hear her sobs even at the second level of the house he dialed logans number still very nervous of what happened he finally answered and he spoke . « hey logan » « sup bro » « look you need to come to the house urgently if you can bring jake , macey .... » « did something khappen to macey ? » he was panicked and jonah could hear that just from his trembling voice .  « just come over »  .

Logan got to jakes house and rushed to jonahs house knowing that something happened to macey , he was scared maybe she hurt her self , or maybe a car struck her . No no he was wrong macey was fine . They stoped at the red sign when they saw a car accident happened they sat there and waited it seemed like hours .

Macey took her phone and come out with the truth . She was going to admit to the world who she was . She entered the toilet and filmed the video .

« hey sup people , it is me macey « brown » , i wanted to this video because i am just tired of lying even tho i am scared of the truth , this wont take long i just want to tell you logan and jake that i am sorry for this for me coming into their lives i messed up and i will always mess up , the truth is i was adopted by jake paul and it has been three months of lying to you i have given the boys a hard time and they dont deserve it my name is macey paul and i was the girl with logan in the photo and the photo with jake hate me its okay , but please dont come after logan or jake if you find me on the street shout at me , it is no big deal hope you believe this and please logan and jake put this on your vlog the truth has come out and it was time for it to come out . »

She sent the photo to logan and he saw it , he texted her back  .

LOGAN 👌🏻

Stay were u are am coming to
Pick you up and we will talk .
Macey please lets just talk .

Don't worry i will be gone .
Bye logan .

End of conversation.

Logan knew the truth was out he knew that she knew about him not being her father and he drived  faster then ever . he got to the house and he opened the door . And there was jonah searching for macey . « were is she jonah » « i dont know i came here and i found a note saying bye and her phone »

They went out if the house and searched the  whole neighborhood . No use they thought they went to the police station and the police was already searching for her .

She ran until it was dark she was gonna find him , she was she had to . She got to the garage the old and smelling garage , water droplets dropped on the cement and made a slight noice . She knocked on the door garages that made a loud noice . She heard the footsteps coming nearer and nearer . The door opened and here he was . Chuckling and he grabbed her and she entered. « sit » she sat down and she was ready to end this . « what brings you here miss macey , father let you go easily, i think you ran away didnt you » she nodded. « kill me like he died » « hard , you deserve worse anyways i was gonna kill you yesterday but it was hard to » his dark voice gave her goosebumps and she felt a rush of wind hit her face . « come , and lets talk before we do this i cant bare seeing your ugly face , how is your father still talking to a camera and still acting stupid » « dont say that about him » despite how much he hated him she could not bare someone saying anything about logan . She felt a slap coming near her face and  there stood two large men  and she could hear him giving them commands. They dragged her and she felt her body scrape against the cement . She was hurt but i was nothing. She was put on a chair in a middle of a room with faint light . « so about the talk lets start by saying that i killed your parents they did not just enter into a tree out of the blue i pushed your dads car into the tree , you brother wanted to die so he came to me , and i am your ........

To be continued
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSSSS .
Drama and more drama people .

GUYS GO READ LIZZYS STORY ( sorry if I spelled it wrongly )
Idk why i cant tag her . 
@lizzitty