Rant ( to my bae and ex friends )

Hello yes another rant you didn't expect this I am sorry I have tons of updates to come and you are definitely gonna like them . 1 THIS BOOK HAD FUCKING 47k readers sorry but wtf my book my own book has this much reads I don't seem thankful but I actually.

I wanted to make this rant for someone in my life that I truly  fucking love , I love you bae  . ( no he is not my boyfriend) you mean the whole world to me and I love you for who you are , you were there for me when all my friends vanished you made sure I ate properly and got the rest I needed . Yes I am down yes I am sad yes I feel alone but I don't want you to feel alone . I want to be there for you . You mean to me so so so so so much to me and I can't believe that in less then a month we became this close . You are my number one and my everything. I fucking love you sm .

On the other hand I lost all my ex friends they simply didn't want me to be with them or be around them . I helped them sm and loved them all equally but it all ended and it causes me so much pain till this day . I became weak because of them .

Don't worry I will find happiness one day .
Stay tuned for tomorrow's chapter it is one of my fave chapters in this book .

I don't know when this book will end but I am trying to see if this book needs a sequel but a sequel to this book has 2% chance of happening.

Bye guys